• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what can i / we take?

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Im going to start trying again in 6 months as im just after a miscarriage so my question is.....

Should i start folic acid again now oe wait a few months?

What other things can me and my boyfriend take to get us in better shape and how long b4? I understand not to take alchol etc but what sort of other tablets can be good?

Just generally got your body in good shape, vit b6 is meant to be good for luteal phase, perhaps take a multi one for pre-pregnancy? think you can get them in places like holland and barretts! Folic acid is advised, but may be part of a multi pre-pregnancy one xxx

Im betting i should make an appt to go and see my doc and they can prescribe me sumthing judt to be sure i get the right things.

How did u get them little boxes saying why you are waiting? I want one:happydance:

Hehe they are in the blinkers forum (lower done the main page) and on ttc ones. And then you add them to something like photobucket.com and paste the link into your signature.

There's plenty of information available from the internet. Check out a forum called aphrodite womens health (and a subforum fertility).

cheers ive had them b4 when i was preggers with my son but ive forgot it all. Im trying to find a miscarrriage one also

I got him some multivitamins from tesco and then got folic acid from the docs for me. Roll on 6 months:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->