What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We've had a really christmassy day.
Nursery fair in the morning.
Little panto this afternoon which was amazing, we got to travel room to room hearing a story about saving Christmas. It was so interactive, my girls and their friends loves it.
Going to wrap some presents this evening :)

Started wrapping. Bought more wrapping paper, we have loads and OH says I need to put a few rolls on Freecycle :sad1:

Put up the first tree. Well I put the lights and tinsel on, the kids put the rest of the decks on. I will redo later once they are in bed

Took DS1 on a beaver trip, they did a cruise on the local canal with santa.

Finished wrapping family gifts. Just DDs to do but I'll wait a week or two as I am low on space to store theirs. Family ones will go in my room on a little table so the girls will see them but they know Santa doesn't do adults lol

Been looking for wrapping paper. I really can't find any I love. The Aldi Kevin papers are super cute but have no chance of grabbing them!

Been looking for wrapping paper. I really can't find any I love. The Aldi Kevin papers are super cute but have no chance of grabbing them!

I found the wrapping paper choices quite poor this year. I got my tartan one from next and the girls just have a Santa one from studio.

Got a few christmassy things with our food shop...after eights, jelly, custard, a ice cream Yule log.
Also a tub of celebrations but they won't last until the end of the week lol

Watching polar express with ds3. We also made a poster of different celebrations in December including Bodhi day (Buddhist) Hanukkah (Jewish) Saturnaial (which was a Roman festival celebrating the God Saturn) St Nicholas day and Krampus.

Bought last presents & finishing wrapping tonight !

Wrote cards for ds4s class mates and ds3 wrote some for people who he remembers from when he was at school that ds2 will take in for him

Just sat and done all my cards too. Back aches now haha

I've been watching the twilight films...must be a Christmas thing as my Facebook memories show I watched them a couple of years ago

Got a few presents and wrapped them for my nephew in Australia, will be sending on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->