What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We agreed to send them by the 10th, but I think I'm still the first to send it haha I've been holding off so it wasn't obvious that it was from me haha

Went to see Morgan in his Christmas concert he was playing the violin

I've finally started wrapping. Also finished off my secret Santa today. Just to wrap and post!

I've got my secret Santa present too.

Hoping we get to go to the local Christmas market and funfair this evening!

Posted presents to friends. Also, asda do a Christmas dinner pizza. It's actually not bad

I thought I read that we had 2 weeks to post our secret santas... Never saw a date mentioned anywhere?!
If so, mine will be late as something I ordered isnt due to be delivered until Tues/Wed.

Today my girls wrote their Christmas cards (dd2&3 never finished theirs) and I took out all their stocking stuffers to see what they had. Also had a delivery of hairdorables and beanie boos

Ohh I thought you meant the one on here! I'll definitely have it posted in plenty of time, just wasnt sure if I'd missed seeing a date on here x

Thanks for the posting dates, that's very useful :) Going to get mine wrapped and posted soon :)

Wrapped and posted secret santa present today :xmas6:

After all the upset over the sofa (temp one coming next weekend)

A lovely lady was giving away some dining chairs for free. A set of four. DH picked them up this morning and although second hand they are in good condition, match our other furniture and are very sturdy
We only have two chais at the moment (as the others broke -cheaply made)

So even though we're without a sofa, we have new (to us) dining chairs for Xmas day. Made me quite happy :)

We made some Christmas candles which we'll give to dd2s nursery teachers. The kit said it would make 9 but it doesn't so having to make something else for DD1s teachers.

We are now having a Christmas disco (DD1s request). We have Xmas music, disco ball and Xmas dresses on. She's such a party queen lol

I went to town as they had advertised a Christmas market. There were 5 stalls and not much on offer, I was rather disappointed

Started on cards for abroad and wrapped a few bits that I need to send in a parcel. Wrapped presents for my cousins' kids that I'm seeing tomorrow. Also sorted dd's pile into birthday and xmas.

We went to see Santa at the Grotto ! Girls loved it !

Yesterday we went to see reindeer at the village Christmas festival and Morgan Met Santa (our weekend without harvs I don’t feel bad though as he’s meeting Santa next week on his school trip)

64178037-FB5F-4BEF-ADF1-0606713F6FAA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->