What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Went to the Ideal Home Christmas show in London. So tired now but got some lovely gin, cheese and some ornaments.

Can't wait for next weekend....night out, Christmas show, school fair .....and Christmas tree whoop

Last night me and the kids went to the xmas lights switch on in my hometown with my dad. It was fab, they even had real reindeer :)
Today I went through dd1's list of presents and decided which were for her birthday (19th) and Xmas. Really want to start wrapping tonight but don't think I'll have time!

Put our tree up today yay!
Starting to feel a bit more festive.

We are sat watching deck the halls!

I've got my tree up and my indoor decorations up. DD decorated her itty bitty tree too. Love just sitting here looking at the twinkling lights. Puts me in a good mood! :)

My tree is going up at the weekend so excited !!

I wrapped a few presents that my auntie bought for the girls .

Bought some Christmas crafty bits from wilko for Lucas's Xmas box which I usually have out for him on 1st December with his advent calendar, crafty bits and buddy the elf

Got a make your own wreath kit (£2)
Snowman and reindeer cut outs (£1)
Christmas Sequins (£2)

Watched the cartoon grinch and now watching the bottom Christmas episode while eating mince pies

I sorted the xmas presents in the loft so they'll be easy to get down, wrap and put back! They were all mixed up before and threatening to fall and block the hatch :xmas1: now I'm going to watch nativity on Netflix and fold a mountain of washing :xmas11:

Made Christmas decoration gifts from clay. Now drying to paint tomorrow. Also loaded all the Christmas songs on to the iPod and listening to them

Wrapped loads of little gifts for the Pre-school lucky dip. I've been desperate to wrap so this will keep me entertained until tree goes up.

DD did a card design at school and I ordered a pack of 10. Now to see who is special enough to get one of her cards ;-)

We got the decorations down and decorated the girls rooms (still need their bedding) and the living room fireplace.

The girls were so excited getting all the things out and remembering them from last year.

Watching The Santa Clause with DS3. Sadly he's questioning Santa though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->