What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We've got Christmas flavour Christmas for snacking later. Dh picked up some Christmas tree ones so not sure about those, but I found 'ham and boxing day chutney' flavour I'm the co-op so hope they are good

Done some more Xmas shopping. Got the girls Xmas books out the attic and have been reading them all evening! Made up dds friends gift bag gifts.

Hung up the 'Countdown to Christmas' plaque, it starts at 39 days and I've been itching to put it up!

Done some more Xmas shopping. Got the girls Xmas books out the attic and have been reading them all evening! Made up dds friends gift bag gifts.
I like this. I need to get DD1 more interested in books (she hates them). We have a bag full of Xmas books but I never let them out until after the decs come down. I really want the tree down but it's a bit early yet.

I listened to The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York. :)

I usually get the books and stuff out with the decs but maybe I'll get them out now so it feels christmassy but without decorations lol.

We are writing our letters to santa today and also going into town to watch the light switch on :)

I'm wearing a penguin jumper that's technically a Christmas one, just not too obvious

I'm tempted to do this but then I'd want to put it all up.
I’m tempted haha! But waiting til next weekend as littlest is at his dads this weekend.

Went to garden centre today to see the Xmas trees

Last edited:
We went to see the Christmas light switch on (was rubbish but still felt christmsssy being out when it dark)

DD2 wrote her letter to santa (phew I've got it all) DD1 has a strop as she didn't want to write.

Got the DVDs/books out so at least we can start getting festive. Feeling disappointed my girls think it's just about presents :-(

Got all my Christmas stuff down from the loft, and since it was sunny and warm today, I put the lights on the house. I won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving (US) when I put out all my other outdoor decorations. Painted my 2 wooden snowmen for the front yard.
DD was excited too. She took out my Christmas village and set it up in the garage. Then she went through all the tree decorations. It was a fun day.

We went to see the xmas light ssitch on but missed it as dd was in the fire engine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->