what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Thank you, figured I should get my 5 year old finished x

I bought advent calendars today

Peppa with for DS
LOL for DD2
Trolls for DD1 . But now I’m thinking I should have just got two LOL ones haha never mind can always ask them later and pop back !

We’re watching Santa buddies with the heating on as it is freezing and raining here today, yesterday we were at the beach and the kids were in the sea lol we’re home educating so it was just us there

I want to get advent calendars but knowing me il eat them before December lol! Just bought a super soaker for DD and a nerf gun for DS

We’re watching Santa buddies with the heating on as it is freezing and raining here today, yesterday we were at the beach and the kids were in the sea lol we’re home educating so it was just us there
Love that film, my fave is Santa Paws and Christmas Chronicle lol

I want to get advent calendars but knowing me il eat them before December lol! Just bought a super soaker for DD and a nerf gun for DS

I was tempted to give mine them as a treat haha but I opted for some Cadbury buttons for after school x

I have terrible will power but somehow manage to not eat the Christmas food. Not sure how I do it to be honest

I need to wrap birthday presents later, wrapping counts, right?

I have looked at every website I can think of and looked at stocking filler ideas :haha:

Also my Mum has got me a Birchbox subscription for Christmas so I just set that up :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->