what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Sorted out the Christmas card orders at a school (I don't think parents realise how much work goes in for very little profit).
Had a pta meeting and we planned our Christmas lunch out ha ha

Got the Book of Dreams from Argos to see if I can come up with any ideas.

After a morning park crawl (we went to three different parks) then went to the range and looked at Halloween and Christmas displays. The christmas one far outweighed the halloween.
DH and I fell in love with a Victorian themed ornament/scene. It was £50 so going to order it online. DH said he's really looking forward to Christmas which made me really happy as he's always loves it but we had a rough time last year :)

Had a browse in the works too and saw a couple of bits for the girls but I really need them not with me! May go back Monday.

Just cried watching the end of Christmas chronicles

I’m looking forward the princess switch 2 coming out x

I’ve booked a table for breakfast with Santa for the day before Xmas eve at the Toby carvers, never done that one before so will see how it is, wanted to book at least one Christmas even for the kids as they will miss out on their school Christmas trip and stuff.

Today I've not blurted out to my Ds that Santa doesn't exist after he's been driving me mad asking why he can't go into the shed just now - which is where I'm hiding the only gift I've bought so far as it's to big to put anywhere else!!

today I ordered some stocking filler bits for DS and 30 x Christmas books from The Works as I am going to do them a book calendar this year :thumbup:

Today I've not blurted out to my Ds that Santa doesn't exist after he's been driving me mad asking why he can't go into the shed just now - which is where I'm hiding the only gift I've bought so far as it's to big to put anywhere else!!
It can get you feeling like that can't it? I keep having "whose is this parcel? Is it ours? Can I open it? Why not? What's in there? The boxes never tell you whats in there? Can I look in it? Whats it for?"

Oh Motherofboys, I so so get it!! I'm at the point of saying 'I've told you not to ask questions at this time of year' which is is the complete opposite of everything I've always told him!!

I'm not sure how long it'll be before he puts it all together and I sort of dread him figuring it out but it would also make life much easier to just say "Christmas presents, leave it alone" :haha: as far as he's concerned I've already bought the presents for him from us and if I say they are for anyone else he'll want to see

I finished my Christmas Card. I tried to fiddle with it a bit in Gimp cause the colours and contrasts are always a bit off in pics taken with my mobile. But this pretty close. I hope they get it right when they print it.
Excuse the scribble in the corner, I just did that to hide my signature. :p

Winter2020.jpg

OMG that is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583