what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Girls wanted to decorate their rooms for Halloween so we popped to the big Poundland.. I looked at their Christmas section and got a few little things like craft kits, cards for school friends etc

I made a wish list on Amazon ,with Christmas pajamas and socks for little guy :xmas12: I love Christmas ,we always get a natural tree ,it makes the house smell amazing , this year we’re decorating with white lights and gold ornaments

We (by we I mean me and youngest) are watching the grinch (the new animated one) as it’s just come on Netflix, oldest has stomped upstairs in disgust saying it’s only October haha!

We (by we I mean me and youngest) are watching the grinch (the new animated one) as it’s just come on Netflix, oldest has stomped upstairs in disgust saying it’s only October haha!

Hahaha is your eldest being a Grinch !!:xmas13:

Well I haven’t really done much today but I do have a brand new my little pony Jigsaw if anyone has a little girl that may like it? I don’t want anything for it but for it to go to someone who may be struggling a little x

Aww thanks, it’s no problem. Would just rather see it go to a good home x

if you dont find any takers it might be worth seeing if any of the supermarkets do one of those gift collection things, I think its usually run by someone like that salvation army, to take gifts to children who won't otherwise get anything this year. I expect with the pandemic there will be more of those children than usual.

Ooo mince pies are going on the shopping list for sure !!

Looking for paper, think I may have found some! Both DD's to a tee.

121469652_689012822047769_7695155651286026949_n.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->