• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I haven't started wrapping or cards :wacko: I really need to get started but all my Christmas umpf has gone :dohh:

I need to write cards too, I haven't written a single one yet. Or no I did, the one for my mum which I sent off with her parcel yesterday. So yay me lol.
I think I will start tonight with a hot chocolate and maybe some mini marshmallows to reward myself lol

Also need to do cards. I think we will be limiting the ones we send this year. It seems most people are as usually we would have received some by now from family.

Knowing my luck we'll have a load turn up on the 23rd haha

We got our first card today. Our card hanger is looking lonely ha ha.

Went and did a food shop and got quite a bit for Christmas. All we need now is the main meat (no room in freezer) fresh veg, desert and drink.

Still not sure what I spent over £70 on!

I got two. One was from my BMF and the other from Joules (clothing brand) lol

We got our first card today. Our card hanger is looking lonely ha ha.

Went and did a food shop and got quite a bit for Christmas. All we need now is the main meat (no room in freezer) fresh veg, desert and drink.

Still not sure what I spent over £70 on!

I frequently wonder how I've spent so much and got so little :haha:

I wrapped some presents today and the girls wrote some cards for school friends

Got a couple more gifts for the kids today.

Also found out Hot topic (clothing and geeky stuff store) canceled our order without telling us, was wondering why it was taking so long to get here, so we looked at the order status to find out they had canceled it! We emailed them and they said it was because we had a different shipping address to our billing address, but we have never had a problem ordering from anywhere else. Looking online I found out they are notorious for canceling orders and not telling people about it!! And off course I had ordered the stuff when they were on sale! So now I have to find the items elsewhere! :xmas2:

How annoying that they cancelled your order and didn't even tell you. That's very poor customer service :(
I hope that you manage to find the items elsewhere in time for Christmas.

How frustrating. I've never known anywhere to be bothered over different addresses....I send stuff to my mum all the time.
Hope you manage to get the items.

X

Thats terrible that they wouldn't tell you. Also, at this time of year what do they expect address wise? I've often ordered gifts to be delivered straight to friends who live far away

I recieve packages for half of my family all the time, all have different billing addresses but my house is more likely to have someone home, it's never been an issue! I so hope you manage to get your order re submitted and get it all on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->