what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

AngelUK that's stunning!

Christmassy things done today - searched amazon :lol:

Not exactly Christmassy, but we are enjoying our time in the mountains, we are 10 mins away from Yosemite national park, and it’s beautiful and cold. So much nicer than the heat we were having a week ago lol

9E0B1761-2DE0-4086-9AB8-53F81F98B4CD.jpeg

I finished my Christmas Card. I tried to fiddle with it a bit in Gimp cause the colours and contrasts are always a bit off in pics taken with my mobile. But this pretty close. I hope they get it right when they print it.
Excuse the scribble in the corner, I just did that to hide my signature. :p

View attachment 1089511
That is stunning! I'm actually sitting with my jaw hanging open haha

How beautiful, the effort has been well worth it, your friends and family will be delighted to receive theirs.

I finished my Christmas Card. I tried to fiddle with it a bit in Gimp cause the colours and contrasts are always a bit off in pics taken with my mobile. But this pretty close. I hope they get it right when they print it.
Excuse the scribble in the corner, I just did that to hide my signature. :p

View attachment 1089511

Wow just beautiful!!!

I studied the Waitrose Christmas Food to Order catalogue - and then wiped the drool off my chin lol
Bought a Christmas bunting made from Sophie Allport fabric on ebay. I love her designs and her xmas ones are so cute too

I ate a mince pie and sorted the kids Christmas eve pjs

We're watching a Christmas film together - the film is a bit rubbish but the company is good

Me and my mum popped to her local shops. Got a few stocking bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->