• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

James had his Christmas dinner at school today

Our kids don't get Christmas dinners because if covid. :cry: Or any food at school. I'm glad James got to have a nice warm dinner to fill his belly. Hope he ate lots!

Our kids don't get Christmas dinners because if covid. :cry: Or any food at school. I'm glad James got to have a nice warm dinner to fill his belly. Hope he ate lots!

That's so sad :( Ours still get food at school but the lunchtimes are staggered so that the classes eat separately.

Ours still get hot meals at lunch time and it's Christmas lunch and jumper day tomorrow - ds will wear his jumper but never has the lunch, he'll stick to a packed lunch even though I think the veggie parcels sound lovely.

Ours still have food at school but now eat in their classroom bubbles - they have Christmas lunch Tuesday and Christmas jumper day tomorrow

I think it could be down to if the school has its own kitchen?? O

Ourshave a roast every Wednesday so guessing next week will be 'christmas dinner' as it's Turkey anyway.
Hopefully they get a cracker or something to make it feel special.

We have a whole Christmas jumper week next week. Hope the school raise a good amount for charity as so many kids are off x

We have Christmas videos playing.....DH and I commenting on Wizard and how he so isn't singing along :xmas13:

Ahh that’s a shame no hot meals for the kids ! Our school has been running as normal with regards to the lunches .

Jumper day for us tomorrow too and xmas dinner / party day next week

We have jumper day tomorrow for all, dinner tomorrow for primary, next Wednesday fir secondary. No parties that I'm aware of.

Wrote the Xmas cards and wrapped some presents for people I'm seeing for a walk this weekend.
Wrapped books for class presents at school.
Dd wrote some cards for school-she has Xmas diiner/jumper day tomorrow.
Opened the Xmas baileys!!!

Mine are doing a Christmas run tomorrow and can wear Santa or elf hats for that. No mention yet of a xmas jumper day.
I am not sure when they will be having their Christmas meals and if I have to sign up for that mine get packed lunches. Our school serves hot meals again since half term but the kids eat in their class rooms. I would so like mine to switch back to that as I am really not able to provide the variety of meals in their lunch packs that the school kitchens can offer. No idea why but the boys are strongly resistant to that idea :/

Mine are doing a Christmas run tomorrow too, well the youngest will, oldest is still on a sports ban with his broken finger.
They can wear Christmas jumpers tomorrow too

I got carried away with tinsel and lights today - it's all a distractions from gutting the porch which is full of diy stuff, which I would ignore if I didn't have to go though it every time I leave or enter the house! I'll do it tomorrow (although I still have the nativity set to put up and I'm sure I can find more places for lights...)

Two of my kids had Xmas dinner yesterday at school, my oldest had hers on Tuesday.

A bit anxious that our sofa isn’t going to be delivered on time as I still haven’t heard from the courier despite the sofa being due in a couple of day x

Me too, we’ve got so much to do still for the move, we’re going to have this weekend to chill as next week will be spent finishing packing before the move.

Wearing my Christmas Jumper for Christmas Jumper Day :xmas12:

Everyone's Christmas jumper days seem to be today. Mine have to wait another week yet :haha:

Wrapped the last of girls bits now watching TV with a tea and mince pie.

Wrote my Christmas cards whilst listening to Christmas music :xmas17:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"