• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

My niece did a doorstep drop to exchange presents. She got to see Reuben for the first time all be it from a distance

I cant wait until restrictions begin to lower so that other family members can meet him.

Aww that's nice she got to meet him x

Not at all christmassey.... but it will be tradition as long as I have this car.

Currently waiting for my car MOT! Positive vibes for a pass xxxx

Not at all christmassey.... but it will be tradition as long as I have this car.

Fingers crossed for you

Hope it passes

Great news about passing the MOT!

Today we mailed a little gift to my nephew in Australia, it was a personalized California number plate with his name on it.
And we mailed a gift my son got his friend in Canada.

We have our mot due this week too !! Seriously how annoying !

Bought the last two of DDs gifts of their list ! Just stocking fillers for them all and the gifts for everyone else !

Done the cards to my side of the family, they'll all go to my mum on Saturday to pass on. Need to do the in laws, John can pop them through doors on Saturday

I am wrapping some presents for family !

Also got to finish DD2s school cards for friends tomorrow is the last day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->