• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Bought some candy canes for the Christmas tree. James really wanted some to hang on the tree!

DD1 wanted a Christmas disco but I'm shattered and DH has done a 12 hour shift. I've asked if we can postpone to tomorrow x

It was Christmas ‘jumper’ day at work, I don’t have a jumper but have a Christmas t shirt
Kids also had their Christmas jumper day at their school

Writing Christmas cards for neighbours

Got all the kids stuff out to see how it all looks this afternoon ! They are going to be made up , don’t know why I was panicking ! Still gotta pick up a few Stocking fillers and knowing me they will get 1-2 more gifts if I see anything haha I can’t help myself !

Also fully finished their Xmas eve boxes !

Feeling a bit more organised !

Dd had Xmas jumper/dinner at school.
We watched The Snowman before bed.

Ds4 had Christmas Dinner and jumper day at school. Ds1&2 had jumper day (their dinner is next week) so I did ds3 some pigs in blankets for lunch so he had a sort of Christmas lunch too :haha:

Oh and ds4 got a present from his teacher. A book and a pencil

TjIAX3L.jpg

Gingerbread cookies

My youngest said they're recording a show. Can't wait to see it.
Christmas Jumper week for us is Mon-Thur.

Today we're having a lazy day indoors. X

The boys are all wearing Christmas jumpers etc today. My mum is coming to exchange gifts. I was going to wear my jumper but ended up too hot, so changed to a Christmas tshirt forgetting it had glitter on it and ended up with a sparkly baby, so I've changed again to a normal vest top.

Saw santa visiting someone's house. Thought I was seeing things, lol :haha:

We had a lovely afternoon tea, with gingerbread santas for the boys and gianduia panetone for Nick and me. We lit the candles on the advent wreath and sat at the table chatting rather than staring at a screen. I loved it :)

I am also going to write Christmas cards - after I finish folding two or three basket fulls of laundry :cry: :roll:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->