• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Aw that is a cute jumper! It suits you :)

Honestly I prefer you guys to most people, I’m not a people person and only have about 5 friends IRL lol x

Same! I have a friend pouting at the moment because I won’t let DD2 play with her DD, we have a full on lock down here in California and we can only mingle with our household, which means we can’t even see family for Christmas, so if she can’t see family she can’t play with her friends either! Some people still think it’s a hoax even with the amount of people dying here :shock: (sorry that turned into a rant lol)

Same! I have a friend pouting at the moment because I won’t let DD2 play with her DD, we have a full on lock down here in California and we can only mingle with our household, which means we can’t even see family for Christmas, so if she can’t see family she can’t play with her friends either! Some people still think it’s a hoax even with the amount of people dying here :shock: (sorry that turned into a rant lol)

It’s the same here with people thinking it’s a hoax.

We made gingerbread men and played games. We wanted to go to the park but it's been raining all day!

Totally agree with you ! My girls haven’t mixed with any other kids outside of school! I’d rather them be able to see family albeit socially distancing than go to a kids party etc . To be fair most of my friends have cancelled parties etc .

I really hope families can spend some time together over the holidays however they feel comfortable .

The kids got their gifts for their classmates all done.
hlffbDf.jpg

There were pr
There were protests in Nottingham (uk) yesterday over restrictions. People calling it a Freedom Rally!

Saturday I posted out my Christmas cards and my BnB SS present :thumbup:

Saturday evening we walked around the area looking at all the Christmas lights

Today I have wrapped all of my children's Christmas presents including the stocking fillers and listened to the Christmas Radio Station all day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->