what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Ds1 has his school Christmas Dinner today. Ds2 is missing it

DD had her class Christmas party yesterday. DS has his tomorrow

DS’s Christmas Party at school today, DD2 is tomorrow x

Running out of things to do indoors! Isolation sucks!

Running out of things to do indoors! Isolation sucks!
We have the opposite and school have set an ungodly amount of work, especially as its the last week of school and those that are there are having an easy week

We have the opposite and school have set an ungodly amount of work, especially as its the last week of school and those that are there are having an easy week

Oh we have been sent work but I'm not forcing it on them too much. They missed out on so much this week :-(. We are doing some though.
X

Ds2 needs to submit his online and I'll get emails asking where it is or where he is if he doesnt join in with the virtual lesson. As well as classwork and home work going on the app we've been sent a 25 page booklet of work too.
If it was ds4 I wouldn't worry too much. I have told him not to do the whole booklet though as its 2 weeks worth but he's only missing 1 week of school.

Yesterday my DD & DS had Christmas lunch at school

Today DS did his Christmas performance via zoom and they also have the local riding school that has come and brought some ponies for the children to see at school :hugs:

Yesterday my DD & DS had Christmas lunch at school

Today DS did his Christmas performance via zoom and they also have the local riding school that has come and brought some ponies for the children to see at school :hugs:
Aww that’s sweet!
My kids school had a reindeer for the little ones when Santa came

Well I finished my wrapping. Except I cant find the cat stocking. It was laid on top of the boxes with the dog one and disappeared so I expect when we move them Christmas eve it'll be wedged down the back and I'll wrap it then.

Holly watched a virtual pantomime make specially for their school by the local theatre company today. It was a lovely idea by the school and they all loved it :)

One of my friends mailed the kids a gift and I let them open it early since it wasn't wrapped or anything, it was some puzzles and some wooden cars that they paint, they're having a blast

Ds2 needs to submit his online and I'll get emails asking where it is or where he is if he doesnt join in with the virtual lesson. As well as classwork and home work going on the app we've been sent a 25 page booklet of work too.
If it was ds4 I wouldn't worry too much. I have told him not to do the whole booklet though as its 2 weeks worth but he's only missing 1 week of school.

Wow that's a lot of work! ,

Holly watched a virtual pantomime make specially for their school by the local theatre company today. It was a lovely idea by the school and they all loved it :)

Oh that sounds lovely lucky children

We've just been sent the link to the year 1 nativity.
So happy it got recorded before they went into isolation. Must admit I cried.

Oh yay for it being filmed before hand :cloud9:

Wow that's a lot of work! ,
Tell me about it.during the first lockdown when everyone was home learning my boys were working to full school day while their friends at other schools parents were telling us they had been set an hours worth of work. Lessons they had once a week or once a fortnight they were having daily tasks set from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->