• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Busy day tomorrow, got to post some bits and then go and pick up DD’s alarm clock that we did on click and collect. New sofa is being delivered this week and then got to do a tip run x

That's such a shame C, do you think she'd be up for doing a show at home for you instead?

I did some wrapping!! I've never done it this early (except when I lived abroad and needed to post everything). It occurred to me that if anyone has to isolate again before the schools close then it will run into Christmas day now and that won't give me any time with an empty house. Also got my colleagues gifts done and ready for when I'm in the building on Wednesday.

Saw some lights
45BL5qF.jpg

Ditto Smartie, really nice paper.

More wrapping. I think I should finished tomorrow.... provided I dont buy anything else

Lovely wrapping smartie. My DH doesn't have much this year either. He's so hard to buy for!

Aw thankyou, they are pretty well practiced for photos haha! I told them I was taking them
For a surprise adventure they weren’t too impressed but were happy when it came along haha!

Hahaha that’s one way to get them out the house !!

I’ve wrapped a few more presents ! I’ve not even started on the children’s ones !

The kids have their school Christmas dinner today so can wear Christmas jumpers/tops again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->