what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I wrapped the boys' presents. I only have their chromebook and their shared presents still to do. And of course MIL, SIL and OH's but that isn't that much, so... yay! :)

I got to work and was about to sit down when someone suggested it might be good to exchange gift before we started - and my stomach sank as I realised I'd raced out and left all the gifts in a pile in the living room!!! I'll be able to give 2 tomorrow, but 2 of the others won't be in again until after new year and the 3 is retiring so won't be back at all:xmas2:

Oh no!

I'm wearing Christmas leggings. They are lively and thick but I don't think they'll last many more years. I forced myself in to them which pregnant and there's a few places that look a bit laddered. You can't tell because of the pattern but now I know I keep seeing them.

Got the last bits of shopping done for the kids, going to wrap them later.
I still need to get the Inlaws pressie but we won’t be seeing them until after Christmas so there is no rush on that.

My DD & DS have their class Christmas Parties at school today :xmas17:

Popular day for parties I think, the school I work at are having one today too

My youngest DD has her party at school today too. Tomorrow is half day and there last day in their current schools x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->