what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Mine love Polar Express but our favourite is Arthur Christmas

@Babybump87 I'm glad you all had a good time at the grotto. Christmas memories are magical. I still remember my trips to grottos and it always felt so magical and enchanting <3
Thanks Bev . I wanted this so much for the children after everything this year and they smiled the whole time ! Loved it ! I remember going with my grand parents so special x

We are watching the Grinch. Think it's the new one?
Got a sky cinema weekly trial...so will watch a few films. :)

We are watching the Grinch. Think it's the new one?
Got a sky cinema weekly trial...so will watch a few films. :)

Ha ha it's 20 years old!
How have we never seen this!!

Planned a list of meals to have between now and Saturday (including Christmas dinner). Need to make sure I get things out the freezer/defrost etc. I always forget something in the freezer ha ha

Dropped Xmas presents at my parents driveway as we're both now tier 4 so they're not coming Xmas day.

Dropped Xmas presents at my parents driveway as we're both now tier 4 so they're not coming Xmas day.

So sad. Nice you could drop them off.
My parents are a hour away in London, although both tier 4. I'd take the presents if we weren't isolating!

My friends and I have agreed to all open our secret santa presents tonight on a zoom call

Ds made up a dance to the 12 days of Christmas and the kids painted their elf on a shelf cookies.

Bought a Costa coffee mug and a dog calender for my DH.

Bought a Costa festive cakes selection and a hand & nail set for my friend from AA.

Finished wrapping the presents and filled the Xmas eve box. Stocking fillers are in a bag in the cupboard. Dh went to Sainsburys this morning and it was ok-he got everything on the list. All that's left is to pick up the meat from the butchers tomorrow. Going to do for a drive later to look at lights as there's some beautiful ones on my way to work I want dd to see. All coming together!

Picked up my order of meat for Christmas from morrisons. What an ordeal, but its done now. Dh is dropping mil, bil, and sils, gifts on their doorsteps, and then putting little Christmas ornaments on fils grave, and then we are done for Christmas.

Yay for getting everything done.

Today we are having a little tidy up, watching a couple of films whilst DH makes a stew.

Tomorrow we will be cooking Christmas dinner :) Spreading it out over the two days

Got the chicken :xmas8: that's it done, means tomorrow should just be making our creamed whisky drink and dropping the bottles on friends doorsteps - oh, and doing the rest of the wrapping, although thanks to you ladies geeing me up I've got far less of that to do than usual.:xmas12:

Yesterday I had a present at work which I picked up. Also sent a present to our neighbours daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->