what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I think most of them would get fed up with it quickly and make an attempt at least. Ds2 hates his room being messy. Ds3 is more of a once a week tidier. If it was down to ds1 they'd probably have rats though.

LOL! :laugh2:

We've been playing board games and cracked open the Christmas snacks while listening to Christmas music. I am so ready for it to be Christmas eve now

My boys are watching Prince Of Egypt at the moment, which apparently they had watched at school already as part of their Egypt topic this term. Not strictly Christmassy but still biblical so maybe it counts a bit lol. Yesterday we watched the animated Mr Grinch from 2018, which was super cute and I much preferred to the one with Jim Carrey. We also have Christmas Chronicles to watch still. Will have to check out Jingle Jangle as recomended on the other thread!

We watched Jingle Jangle! Kids enjoyed it so did i to be honest ! Would recommend it !

Ohh I agree we love the animated Grinch! The Jim Carey one gets on my nerves a little bit and the kids don’t seem as interested yet !

Christmas chronicles 2 is great too !

We are going to watch fairy godmothered I think it’s called on Disney+ with Isla Fisher !

I want to watch the Polar Express too and gosh so many and so little time haha !

My boys are watching Prince Of Egypt at the moment, which apparently they had watched at school already as part of their Egypt topic this term. Not strictly Christmassy but still biblical so maybe it counts a bit lol. Yesterday we watched the animated Mr Grinch from 2018, which was super cute and I much preferred to the one with Jim Carrey. We also have Christmas Chronicles to watch still. Will have to check out Jingle Jangle as recomended on the other thread!

Ds3 is home educated so when things like Prince of Egypt pop up we watch them and explore how close to the bible story they are etc for RE, and I really enjoyed that. We don't cover it as a full time topic, just dip in and out as I find religion really interesting but my boys are more science heads haha

We watched prep and landing tonight super cute one. If you have Disney plus it’s well worth a watch, there are 3 of them all short ones but really fun.

We got a card back from Royal Mail and it had a check list of Christmas things to do.

Today we're going to make hats to wear all day and make paper snowflakes :)

I watched Godmothered with my DD (she is 5) on Sunday and tbh I think it is maybe for older children/adults than for little children :shrug:

I have Polar Express on my hit list for Christmas Eve (trying desperately for things to do as normally we would be at inlaws Christmas Eve but this year that isn't happening :wacko: )

Dropped my niece at secondary school, only saw another dozen students. She wanted to be in on the last day with her friends as they don't know when they will be back after the holidays. Ds said there were only 14 in his class yesterday, who all got a bit miffed with him when he asked if they could do numeracy :xmas13: , of those he said 4 or 5 said they wouldn't be in today.

Just as a warning, my boys got really upset at Polar Express last year cause the one little boy had never had received a present and they couldn’t understand why Santa had left him out. I couldn’t really explain it to them either. I didn’t really like the film to be honest. :(

Aww. I can imagine mine would get upset over that too :(

Thanks @Twag was going to watch this with DDs 7and 5 So will give godmothered a miss with them !

That’s a good point too @AngelUK ! Might give that a miss too ! Can see why it would upset them and I can do without the questions hahah .

We went the grotto was amazing ! The Santa was brilliant - really took the time for the kids and was so lovely ! They were delighted ! Would book again next year for sure ! Christmas memories are just magical !!

Those flowers are beautiful Bev !

@Babybump87 I'm glad you all had a good time at the grotto. Christmas memories are magical. I still remember my trips to grottos and it always felt so magical and enchanting <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->