what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

We exchanged presents with my Dad and his wife ! Also with some of DHs family .

Wrapped some more presents ! I hope that’s the last .

@c1403 are you still waiting for your DHs covid test result (not sure if I missed you saying !)

We exchanged presents with my Dad and his wife ! Also with some of DHs family .

Wrapped some more presents ! I hope that’s the last .

@c1403 are you still waiting for your DHs covid test result (not sure if I missed you saying !)

Still waiting. It was a postal test so I think we may not know for a day or two yet (after xmas probably). He's much better now though so could have been just a cold or normal flu .

We got our fresh food today, went early to avoid the crowds, wasn’t too bad!

Going to wrap last couple bits in a while and then will be all set.

Still waiting. It was a postal test so I think we may not know for a day or two yet (after xmas probably). He's much better now though so could have been just a cold or normal flu .
Ahhh right fingers crossed !!

Wrapped more presents earlier but I still have a few to do. Instead, I’m sitting here drinking hot chocolate with my feet up and reading BnB. :haha:

Played a duet with ds to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. And we made oreo cheesecake balls to bring to Grandma's.

Wrapped a few more presents ! Wanted them all done tonight but DS has other ideas . Currently watching Peppa Pig ! Poor bubs is getting another tooth

Wrapped more presents earlier but I still have a few to do. Instead, I’m sitting here drinking hot chocolate with my feet up and reading BnB. :haha:

How I spend most of December...going to miss you all come January :-(

We tracked Santa a little while ago and he was above new Zealand.
I'm so going to miss the grotto in January

me too! It was so nice and lively in here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"