what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Oh yes, sounds like here - and I hate clearing the sink, stacking and starting the dishwasher and looking at a clear kitchen going to bed only to get up in the morning to find a sink full of dishes again (and I'm always the first on up!)

Oh my gosh all of this is SOO familiar! Seems we are all in the same boat! lol
I too am the only one to take out full bin bags! And to remember to take them out on rubbbish day!
The dishwasher thing drives me bonkers! OH does this too even though I have asked him repeatedly to please put it IN not ON! And the ironic thing is that he frequently complains that we need to tell the boys the same thing over and over every day. Hah!

God yes the bin over flowing and the things next to the place they need to go!

Do you ladies ever imagine what your house would look like if you weren't there to tidy and clean? I think mine would turn into a health hazard lol

Woop well that’s all my washing done and 90% put away ! Tomorrow we will have a clean and hoover around and then a little tidy up Xmas Eve !

I’m the only one who empties the bin in my house too !! But to be fair DH takes them out on collection day!

The girls just had a mini zoom party with Santa.
Although DD2 was shy.
We then had a scavenger hunt and mini quiz...that ended in fighting! All fun and games

Do you ladies ever imagine what your house would look like if you weren't there to tidy and clean? I think mine would turn into a health hazard lol
My girls room would be a no go zone for sure lol

The girls just had a mini zoom party with Santa.
Although DD2 was shy.
We then had a scavenger hunt and mini quiz...that ended in fighting! All fun and games
Aww that sounds like great fun ! Apart from the fighting !! Typical

I didn't tidy for a whole day once and I couldn't see the carpet the next day!

I think most of them would get fed up with it quickly and make an attempt at least. Ds2 hates his room being messy. Ds3 is more of a once a week tidier. If it was down to ds1 they'd probably have rats though.

I quite like a morning of cleaning and tidying. Then I have half a hour with a cup of tea....bliss. Then they all come home ARGH!

Must say DH does help, he does bin bags and fair share of washing up (no dishwasher) when he isn't working. Although never quite to my standard.

Dh does things but he does the bits that aren't urgent when theres urgent things to do. Like on a school morning he'll be there washing up, when really it would be more helpful if he got ds4s breakfast while I saw the others off. I can wash up later. Or we use clothes nappies, and you have to do a short wash then a long wash, and he'll go in the kitchen and see the short wash has finished so he'll turn the washing machine off, rather than putting it on for the long wash. He does things in the wrong order too. Like I would put a wash on, then while it was washing I would hoover. But he'll hoover, then put the wash on, then have a sit down because he needs to wait for the wash to finish.

I have to say that I found myself fantasising last night that they had all moved out and the place was clean and everything was were it should be - then it occurred to me that that means they're all gone... my mum always told me ' be careful what you wish for' I need to remember that more often.

That's true! Maybe fantasise instead that suddenly they are helpful - AND actually good at tidying lol

That's true! Maybe fantasise instead that suddenly they are helpful - AND actually good at tidying lol
:xmas12:I think I've an excellent imagination, but even I can't imagine that:xmas13::xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->