what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Ekkkkkk !!!! The Range had a ton of Xmas things out today !! Shame I couldn’t see more as the aisle were blocked off !!

Oooh exciting. Lady in Home Bargains told me they're getting their stock in next week. Eeek

Am I the only one then who thinks it should still be summer and doesn't want Christmas yet? lol Such a wash-out this summer!
Mind you I AM looking forward to the Grotto opening again properly as we all had such fun last year :D

Am I the only one then who thinks it should still be summer and doesn't want Christmas yet? lol Such a wash-out this summer!
Mind you I AM looking forward to the Grotto opening again properly as we all had such fun last year :D

We had an amazing summer even if the weather was awful at times ! Hoping the sunshine lasts a bit longer ! Still 3 days left for my girls ! I am ready for them to go back but I will miss them ! Cannot wait for everyone to return for the grotto but don’t want the winter nights just yet. .

I'm sure there are plenty of others who aren't ready for summer to end as it does give everyonr a boost. I am though. We've had a great time but 6 weeks of constant activity and going away is taking a toll on the bank balance lol. I need to budget better for summer holidays not just Christmas

I also really love the change in seasons so looking forward to the darker evenings and slight chill in the are. Come January though and I'm ready for spring and sunny days again.

X

I think if it was lovely and sunny and actually felt like summer then I'd be the same, but it's so chilly in the mornings and the weather has been rubbish in general. Usually I would be waited but wouldn't be full on shopping and making plans and stuff until a bit later

Been trying to find my son some national Geographic dog packs, he is obsessed with them so we’re trying to find some new ones

Looking at Christmas 'sneak peaks' with wilko asda etc

Yeah the weather here in London has been Autmumn like for the last month or so. We have been so busy with work that we had virtually no time to do anything fun with the boys. Dom did a week of football camp which he loved but apart from that and a swim erly on in the vacation in a little local river they had such a boring summer! :cry:

Yeah the weather here in London has been Autmumn like for the last month or so. We have been so busy with work that we had virtually no time to do anything fun with the boys. Dom did a week of football camp which he loved but apart from that and a swim erly on in the vacation in a little local river they had such a boring summer! :cry:
Aww I’m sure they have had a good summer ! Sometimes they enjoy just being with us playing games etc .

It’s chilly in the air today up here in the North West ! Cannot believe it’s 1 September tomorrow !

Same, I had planned to do one thing a week but we only actually did the country park and had friends round. I'm sure they haven't minded but I feel like that's the last 2 summers now we haven't done much.

Started some Christmas rebuild yesterday at work - official company rebuild is 5th September. Our range this year is Enchanted - pastel colours (similar to unicorn), Traditional - reds and tartans & Festival Funfair - Bright colours. I'm disappointed if I'm honest lol.

This is old/left over stock from 2020 which arrived after xmas :dohh:
241127508_4263834043692915_6128453708868548606_n.jpg

Were you hoping for something more innovative? Seems the usual colours I guess?

Were you hoping for something more innovative? Seems the usual colours I guess?

Ideally, yeah. I'm all for the traditional as you can't go wrong with reds, but the others are a little naff. Surely people are bored of the unicorn hype by now? And Festival is just too Summery. We're very feminine focused - sneak preview.

241111437_830693824315599_4321215944636165519_n.png

Ohh I see what you mean ! I am sick of seeing unicorn Christmas decorations ! My girls had some last year and the year before . I also bought those penguin gift bags for the kids in the family last year haha .

I live in Home Bargain :xmas13:

We could have at least had a more new-in trend which is modern or multiple selections along side these. I may feel different about them in person. I think it's impossible to compete with The Range at Christmas though.

I bought the matching confetti gift tags. I really hope the Sleigh Bells range pull out some good stuff this year like last.

Our toy range seems to be getting better too brand wise - lots of Roblox, Minecraft, Babyborn, Rainbow High and LOL coming in but since Brexit, prices have increased by a few £.

I’ve noticed a few price increases lately too but nothing compared to the big toy stores ! I’ve seen a few different Barbie sets this week and also Minecraft things !

I will have to keep my eye out for the Rainbow High dolls .

I love traditional so the pastel/Unicorn/festival is definitely not for me.
Trying to convince DH we need a new tree this year xx

I love traditional too. I love unicorns at any other time of the year, but not Christmas. Unicorns are not Christmassy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->