what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Bought my first Christmas present !
Got DS a big lights and sounds fire engine ! Was on offer too

Today I've burst Ds's bubble and stopped him bringing the Christmas tree down!! He's so completely excited about Christmas this year, far earlier than previously. I'm pretending to be grumpy about it, but really I'm quite pleased he's so keen, he's 11, there won't be many more of the childish ones.

Today I've burst Ds's bubble and stopped him bringing the Christmas tree down!! He's so completely excited about Christmas this year, far earlier than previously. I'm pretending to be grumpy about it, but really I'm quite pleased he's so keen, he's 11, there won't be many more of the childish ones.
That’s fabulous he’s into the Christmas spirit already but maybe too soon for the tree ! I love the excitement of Christmas time cannot wait ! x

I bought ds2s main present and had to rummage through all my deliveries to find some school things I had ordered so also reorganised my delivery boxes and consolidated everything to a fewer amount of boxes

@SmartieMeUp - is there anyway of knowing what comes in with the delivery or do you just find out when it actually arrives ?!

DD1 wants the Beechwood Hall Sylvanian Families gift set . They had one last week in my local store went back the next day and it was gone ! Since then I’ve been to two different stores all have same ones but no Beechwood Hall ! Thank you ! Xx

@SmartieMeUp - is there anyway of knowing what comes in with the delivery or do you just find out when it actually arrives ?!

DD1 wants the Beechwood Hall Sylvanian Families gift set . They had one last week in my local store went back the next day and it was gone ! Since then I’ve been to two different stores all have same ones but no Beechwood Hall ! Thank you ! Xx

Deliveries are spontaneous unfortunately. The only way we know specific things are on one is if it has been manually ordered or head office/warehouse have released certain lines which are due to be on paid for promotions - a list gets printed when the delivery is accepted on the system. Your local stores will be able to check the distribution center stock and order it in if available. They come in cases of 2 and there shouldn't be much of an issue selling the 2nd one :) But staff aren't lying when they say "we don't know what's on the delivery until it's out" lol. They may even be able to check other stores in their area and pick it up/drop it off to your main store if they're nice enough!

Deliveries are spontaneous unfortunately. The only way we know specific things are on one is if it has been manually ordered or head office/warehouse have released certain lines which are due to be on paid for promotions - a list gets printed when the delivery is accepted on the system. Your local stores will be able to check the distribution center stock and order it in if available. They come in cases of 2 and there shouldn't be much of an issue selling the 2nd one :) But staff aren't lying when they say "we don't know what's on the delivery until it's out" lol. They may even be able to check other stores in their area and pick it up/drop it off to your main store if they're nice enough!

Thanks so much for the info ! To be honest the staff in my local store are amazing and will keep toys aside if you ask them .

They are such a bargain too !

I will speak to the manager when I next go in we are on friendly terms I swear I might as well work in there haha ! Xxx

Hi Babybump, have you had a look on line? There seem to be a few places with a small stock, including Amazon
I try to buy local as much as possible but if I can't get what I want I'm happy to order.

Hi Babybump, have you had a look on line? There seem to be a few places with a small stock, including Amazon
I try to buy local as much as possible but if I can't get what I want I'm happy to order.

Thank you ! It’s actually on sale for £35 in Home Bargain with furniture! I will have a little look though on Amazon x

I've tidied a space under my bed and sorted out an empty suitcase.....not that I plan on filling it for a while ha ha

I’ve wrapped a few things to get them away from prying eyes lol. We’re going to family for Christmas this year all being well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->