what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Decorations all away, thankfully - I ended up with a stinking headache yesterday so ignored them. Our schools start back on Monday so it feels like a good way to go in to our final weekend.

@AngelUK my 13 year old still enjoys a cuddle. My 14 year old will give you a hug if you ask but he's never been very cuddly, even at your boys ages.

Well today the 2 missing Fidget toys arrived! So I dug out the 2 that did arrive and have given them to the boys

I found a bag at the back of the wardrobe with stocking fillers in!! I knew I was missing a fancy jar of honey for my brother but had forgotten the wee bags of fancy chocolates I'd got for everyone else!! Handed them out much to alls delight.

Lovely little post Christmas surprise

With the kids all home I still half feel as if we are in the Christmas-New Year period

My mum had sent me a Christmassy coffee drink and I only just saw it again in the cupboard. I made a cup and the smell was sooo christmassy and lovely! All gingerbready and chocolatey and it was delicious too!

The little surprises are wonderful.
Last Christmas (2019) my brother and I bought flights to Amsterdam for my 2 eldest nieces, obviously all was cancelled and they decided at the time to take vouchers. At the beginning of December they changed their mind and applied for refunds - which came through yesterday, talk about the ghost of Christmas past! They're delighted to have the extra cash now.

I am glad they are delighted cause of course who knows how long they would have had to wait to use the vouchers. Shame though for I am sure they would have enjoyed a trip to Amsterdam.

They were very much looking forward to the trip but they'll have other opportunities I'm sure. We're still trying to get the hotel money back, that's not proving so easy, there was a no refund clause and they were willing to re schedule, but not beyond December 2020 so we're about to start an insurance claim and see if that works.

Such a shame. I hope that you will be able to get the money back.

Ekkkkkk !!!! The Range had a ton of Xmas things out today !! Shame I couldn’t see more as the aisle were blocked off !!

Our Range is awkward for me to get to with not driving but I'll have to make the effort this year as I hear so many good things

Our Range moved towns last year. We had a massive one in our local shopping centre but it's empty now.

My local one is 2 bus rides away ! Good job can drive . I will be going back for sure !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->