what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

It does and the kids are growing as fast as weeds! I was looking at pics of the boys starting reception. How is that already 4 years ago?! Slow down!!
OH and I were just wondering if our boys, especially Sebby who is super cuddly, will still want to sit on our laps when they are ten. Probably not :cry:

It does and the kids are growing as fast as weeds! I was looking at pics of the boys starting reception. How is that already 4 years ago?! Slow down!!
OH and I were just wondering if our boys, especially Sebby who is super cuddly, will still want to sit on our laps when they are ten. Probably not :cry:
My Ds still likes a good cuddle and to sit on my lap, still wants to hold my hand on the way to school and wants me to kiss him at the gate, and at the moment says he has no plans to change that, so don't worry, you've probably got time to enjoy it.

Phew that is great to hear! Thank you! <3

Onwards and upwards, we'll all be back here before we know it asking where the year has gone to already and trying to remember which fairy lights weren't working properly when we put them away, and why we didn't just bin them at the time...
I can't wait!

Hope you're all good ladies. Be nice to keep in touch once the grotto closes x

My youngest is only 6 and loves a cuddle . My eldest(8) does too but she's all legs and arms...such a fidget !

I took all the tinsel down and some of the ornaments and have turned all of the fairy lights on to enjoy for one last night - tomorrow involves everything coming down and being put away and then re arranging lamps in the living room so that the tree corner doesn't feel sad a dark:?

I took the tree and all the decorations down. The mantelpiece looks so bare without the garland :( I will ask OH to light a fire later, so that the room looks a bit more cosy again.

I'm still playing Christmas music while I clean. But I think the decorations are coming down Saturday. I wish we could do it again.

Arghhhh it’s so plain , boring and dull !! Bring back the tinsel and fairy lights !
Nothing Christmassy at all in my house anymore .. feel so sad it’s all over but cannot wait for this year !

So sad how quickly it's all gone. I really don't like winter but Christmas and the Grotto really makes everything more exciting. I'm looking forward to getting January and February out of the way as they always seem quite depressing months for me. Roll on spring! I can't wait until the Grotto opens again though :xmas6:

With all that's going on Christmas feels like ages ago :-(

Half of the decorations down, I'll do the rest tomorrow. I do the same every year, I put them up gradually over a week or so and then wonder why it's such a big task to get them all down and away in one day!

We had snow too, yipeee!! Not a huge amount but enough to spend a couple of hours having snow ball fights and make a baby snow man.

Today is Ukrainian Christmas so we all dressed in our Christmas outfits. All the fun was ripped from it though because they just told us the kids will not being going back to school on Monday.... Again. I wish they would stop playing with us. And lying. They said Monday and now it's now for another 2 weeks... At least. My kids are going to fail.

They are all in the same boat so I wouldn't worry about them failing :hugs: But that last minute action really is the pits, especially for working parents who need to arrange childcare somehow!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"