what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Spoke to my local store and apparently they cannot order things in for certain customers ! So annoying ! I rang all my big local stores 2 days ago and non had them . Now wondering if that’s all they will get because the house has been discontinued in The Entertainer etc.

So annoyed with myself for not buying it when she said !

They're having you on :^o Order restrictions were lifted at the start of August. While we were struggling with HGV drivers, we stopped all orders, even for the actual store and had to make do with what was in the capped delivery. I'll see if they're in stock at our warehouse, if they are I'll order one and post it out for you :flow:

Starting to think about where we can see Snata this year....I think its going to be dd1s last year!

They're having you on :^o Order restrictions were lifted at the start of August. While we were struggling with HGV drivers, we stopped all orders, even for the actual store and had to make do with what was in the capped delivery. I'll see if they're in stock at our warehouse, if they are I'll order one and post it out for you :flow:
Thanks Smartie that would be amazing !!

I've spoke to someone at head office and apparently there’s no more on order . Not even sure if that was just a random one my store had!

I’m gonna keep an eye out though just in case haha ! The things we do for our kids aye!

Starting to think about where we can see Snata this year....I think its going to be dd1s last year!

I think it will be my DD1s last year too ! We are going to the farm we went last year . The Santa was amazing !

Thanks Smartie that would be amazing !!

I've spoke to someone at head office and apparently there’s no more on order . Not even sure if that was just a random one my store had!

I’m gonna keep an eye out though just in case haha ! The things we do for our kids aye!

These are the only lines the warehouses have, but only ones who are stocked by Liverpool - Amesbury have nothing at the moment.

241956384_239803191423536_1784323502101683872_n.jpg

Today I dug out the Christmas planned I bought last year! excited to start writing in it

We've finally got a Christmas promo display at work so that's exciting.

These are the only lines the warehouses have, but only ones who are stocked by Liverpool - Amesbury have nothing at the moment.

241956384_239803191423536_1784323502101683872_n.jpg
Thanks Smartie !! Those one with the numbers next to them are the only ones I have seen in stores too .

Might have to just get her to pick another one the one damn thing she’s asked for too grrr !!

We've booked to see Santa at a little zoo/pub near us. We went in the summer and girls loved it.
They do experience days too which I may get as a gift for them for Christmas x

We've booked to see Santa at a little zoo/pub near us. We went in the summer and girls loved it.
They do experience days too which I may get as a gift for them for Christmas x

I think I've heard people talk about that place, is it any good there?

Our Smyths catalogue arrived and was met by lots of excitement

I think I've heard people talk about that place, is it any good there?

Our Smyths catalogue arrived and was met by lots of excitement

It's called Fenn Bell ....its in Hoo.
It's small but perfect for a cheaper morning/afternoon out. X

Yes that's definitely the one I've heard about. I'll have to add it to our list of places to visit

Bought two Christmas display scenes from yhe range. We've always wanted them and always sell out....so got them early this year.

I let Ds buy a nutcracker soldier with Christmas countdown blocks, and have even let him put it up on the side board. He is so completely desperate to jump down the Christmas rabbit hole, I'm beginning to feel a bit mean not letting him:xmas17:Screenshot_20210920-121424_Gallery.jpg

Just slowly make allowances to keep him going until you can go full on Christmas haha a nut cracker here, a festive bakewell there hahaha

Bought wrapping paper (14 rolls of the stuff haha) and got home to the Smyths christmas catalogue on the doorstep woohoo!!

@Babybump87 was it the hillcrest sylvanian family house you were after? Just seen on a bargains group on Facebook that it's down to £35 in tesco if you have a club card

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->