what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

We visited my uncle today, we haven't seen him since Novembe last year. He went in to the boot of his car and came out with a bag full of Christmas gifts for us all from last year . So we've all opened a Christmas present :xmas8:

We visited my uncle today, we haven't seen him since Novembe last year. He went in to the boot of his car and came out with a bag full of Christmas gifts for us all from last year . So we've all opened a Christmas present :xmas8:
Aww that’s great !!!

Nothing Christmassy for us over the last few days. Trying to focus on my sons birthday in a few weeks but nearly finished him so will then continue Christmas

My daughter saw a commercial today and decided she really wants this toy. Magic mixie or something like that. The first item on her wishlist and it's already sold out!

My daughter saw a commercial today and decided she really wants this toy. Magic mixie or something like that. The first item on her wishlist and it's already sold out!
Oh no! That's such a shame. Do you think she'll get distracted by other things and forget this?

Aww no :( Hopefully they will get some more stock in before Christmas.

Started on a Christmas calendar of things we’re doing
Have booked breakfast with Santa at Toby carvery, we had this booked for last year but it didn’t go ahead due to lockdowns

Oh no, hopefully more stock will come in between now and then

Not really feeling the Christmas vibe yet. Our boiler isn't working so may need replacing (great) looking at whether we're eligible for home owner grants :-(

That sucks c1403.

I've been organising amazon wish lists, ds3 and ds4 both have lists written down so I've been putting some bits in my To Buy list (these are the ones they mark with a star as being the most important) some in the list that my mum buys from, and some in the general list of things to possibly buy. It makes me just want to do a massive shop though hahaha

Oh that’s so frustrating ! I hope it comes back in stock !

Not really feeling the Christmas vibe yet. Our boiler isn't working so may need replacing (great) looking at whether we're eligible for home owner grants :-(
There’s always something ! You might be Eligible under the home insulating scheme ?

Not today specifically but this week I booked Lapland UK! We are going in November as it was a lot cheaper. Going to stay the night and visit Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park the night before, though not sure which activities to book for that yet. My plan is for the elf to make a random early visit with stationery to write letters to Santa and their Lapland invitations.

Not today specifically but this week I booked Lapland UK! We are going in November as it was a lot cheaper. Going to stay the night and visit Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park the night before, though not sure which activities to book for that yet. My plan is for the elf to make a random early visit with stationery to write letters to Santa and their Lapland invitations.

A mum at the kids school went there said it was fantastic, so I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Hyde Park is great too....but gets busy xx

Today was browsing the shops again. Saw a little hot chocolate display in home bargains that my eldest would love (Christmas eve box perhaps).

Dd2 has asked for a hoverboaed and kart (sooo expensive) I'm trying to persuade her otherwise but also trying to convince DH that if it does go on her Santa list (and she remembers to write it down) then we should get it.

Dd1 has just asked for clothes and accessories like head bands,s crunchies and bath bombs. Going to be hard to balance the two lists this year ha ha

I've just sold a few of the girls old shoes and bags. Putting the cash away in a Christmas fund x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->