what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I've done nothing yet besides plan the house renos and cleaning/painting that I want done before the holidays. I'm not even sure we will be able to have any family here. Our thanksgiving is this weekend and our government just announced yesterday that we have to remain within our household ONLY for contacts from Friday at 6pm until Monday at 11:59pm due to covid-19.

Ha ha snap. We're doing a bit of decorating ourselves. I always get like this before Christmas...we've just painted the living room and getting new doors. Now I want to paint the kitchen and bathroom (not told DH yet) ha ha

Reactions: Eve
Been discussing present ideas with my mum and sister.
They both want the usual PJS,Zippers, Smellies etc same as me really. X

Bid on a christmas tree and a set of lights I want lol Fingers crossed I win them!

Planned a little Christmas shopping trip into town with MIL and the children ! Hopefully they will pick out some things and I will be able to buy them when they are not looking !

Had a complete clear out of the big storage cupboard. Got rid of twelve binbags of stuff we'd just hoarded. Feels so good! Lots of space to store Christmas presents now :xmas12:

Christmas decorations have started to come in :happydance: been merchandising those. I've got 2 weeks booked off work from Monday so I'm going to start a move on the house decorating fresh and have a huge clear out ready for Christmas. I've been meaning to do it on my days off but had these critters taking up my time for the past 8 weeks, plus my contract hours have increased. Been a super overwhelming 3 months for me.

Screenshot_20211008-224323_Gallery.jpg

aww smartie how cute are they!? Love them! <3

Oh the puppies are gorgeous

Met with mum and sister and did some shopping but had girls with me. They didn't really give me any ideas

They are finally baking mince pies in my work, still a little early if you ask me (and I'm a Christmas crazy haha) as not many people are buying them. The trainee manager we have atm said that when the manager gets back she'll probably have me do bakery training which makes me nervous haha

I really have to log on here more often cause I am just not in the xmas spirit yet, I guess want to get Halloween out of the way first. I bought the boys two of these super cute soft bats from Waitrose which they adore! Waitrose & Partners
But I have NO idea what to get anyone for actual xmas :(

My auntie gave me money to buy the children presents of herself and my uncle . She has arthritis in her hands so finds wrapping difficult .

I will buy , show her , wrap them and she will give them to the children on the big day !!

I really have to log on here more often cause I am just not in the xmas spirit yet, I guess want to get Halloween out of the way first. I bought the boys two of these super cute soft bats from Waitrose which they adore! Waitrose & Partners
But I have NO idea what to get anyone for actual xmas :(
Hi !!
I feel the same ! I get excited at times but feel like we need Halloween out the way ! My girls are so excited for Halloween this year , probably because they missed trick or treating last year !
Those bats are cute !

Ours are really excited for Halloween too. They have their costumes ready. They missed out last year due to the lockdowns too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->