what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I need to tackle the girls bedrooms this weekend to make way for new stuff. They have lots of things they never play with now or have outgrown.

I still need calenders.
I dont even want to think about their rooms. Dh swapped some furniture between the rooms in September and never finished the job so both are still up in the air

The room...!!! Yes, I need to start Ds's too, his main present will never fit in unless I move the whole place around.

Spent over £20 on tat in pound land :xmas13: didn't help I had the girls with me.

We now have window stickers, light up snowmen, candy cane stakes for the garden and the important santa letter writing set.
My mum also got them some crafts so we may make an early start and get something on those :xmas6:lists

That sounds good c1403! I want some stickers for the windows too!

I have done nothing very xmassy lately exccept changing the candles on the mantlepiece from light green to dark red and eating more Lindt teddies, if that counts lol

I bought some Christmas scented wax melts yesterday and this morning put that new elf thing on netflix on for Reuben.

I just looked to see if there were any seats left on the Santa train ride on the light railway but everything is fully booked. It wasn't something we had planned or set our hearts on, I just suddenly thought of it, so not too disappointed but definitely need to get in there early next year

Ah shame there’s no tickets left.
Things have been getting booked up so fast this year, I think after how disappointing last year was people want to make the most, that and probably a lot of people had to rearrange from last year too as lots of places were in some sort of lockdown before Christmas too.

That's a shame about the train, the Santa steam train was one of our favourites for a while.
I need to do table centre pieces for a Christmas party we are arranging at work so today I looked out a lot for greenery and pine cones and red ribbon, I'll put one together later in the week and see if it will work.

Sat and wrote a list with DD2, keep telling her she can't have a PC because it's too expensive :-$ she's asked for Minecraft plushies, slime and fidgets instead bless her. Also Cubby the interactive bear which is £75 and a no!

I bought a Christmas calendar for my mum but forgot to send it today. Dohh. But there is time yet and it should still arrive in time even though it is a big one (she lives in Switzerland). I hope.
Also, I am wearing xmas slippers! Nick usually gets me new slippers each Christmas because my preferred soft soled ones sadly don't last that long but the last set was falling apart so I bought myself this pair from amazon, they are so comfy and I think they are cute lol.

IMG_7446 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->