what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Bought items for our 1 December box !

Really need DH to get the Xmas things out as I know we have stuff we didn’t use last year to go in the box !

Only 2 weekends to go before we get them out that’s so crazy !

Ordered my Dad a jumper from his favourite rugby team. He's done now unless I decide to get him a bottle of gin closer to Christmas.

Need to get one thing each for my sister and mum then they're also done.

That just leaves the girls....and my Nan, who I will probably get scratchcards :xmas13: as she's so hard to buy for.

Can't do much now until late November. We need new doors fitted and they're costing quite a bit. Can't wait to get this house on the market next year!

Bought a santa shaped ballon for the 1 December box . Also got a make your own Garland for the elf to bring . Need to stop now until I get in the loft !

Jumped in to tkmax to get a transformer Ds saw the other day, they only had 1 and I couldn't get in until now, luckily it was still there.
Was in B&Q for blinds and left with 2 extra sets of outdoor lights, so not the plan, that's me got 3 new sets for this year - they sell out so quickly, I don't want to get to December and discover any aren't working.

Oh I better heed that excellent advice and get our lights sorted too!

Last edited:
The kids watched the new Home Alone movie and write their letters to Santa.

Watching Deck the Halls, wow they have huge houses :D

We have Christmas decorations up at work!
Made me feel festive so I bought mince pies and we are watching The Royle Family Christmas special (the new sofa)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->