what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

:happydance:we're not even at your school but wanted you to know how appreciated it is that someone takes the Tim's to arrange these things. Thank you
Aww thanks hun xx

Been discussing a work Christmas meal. I've never had a job where they did anything for Christmas so that's quite exciting

I ordered the advent calendars for the girls. They have always had the personalised thorntons ones and with the company closing all of their shops I didn't think I'd get them this year but it turns out they are still available online.

Feeling so unchristmassy at the minute . I’m not able to buy anything until next week so hopefully I will get the feeling back then !

We are taking the children into town for a half term treat so hopefully they will pick some things out in the shops !

You'll get there Babybump, have a fun half term, get through Halloween and then as it gets colder and darker the Christmas spirit will creep in.

You'll get there Babybump, have a fun half term, get through Halloween and then as it gets colder and darker the Christmas spirit will creep in.
Oh I am sure it will come back! I just think maybe Halloween has took over a tad more than usual this year ! Crazy

I’m actually going to look at the Smyths Christmas book again with DDs later and mark a few things .(they marked the whole book last time :shock::haha:) DH is going out with friends so perfect time !

Feeling so unchristmassy at the minute . I’m not able to buy anything until next week so hopefully I will get the feeling back then !

We are taking the children into town for a half term treat so hopefully they will pick some things out in the shops !

Me to my dear. Having no money is a real downer. Still, at least we will be nice and warm in weeks time. Bloody boilers.

Me to my dear. Having no money is a real downer. Still, at least we will be nice and warm in weeks time. Bloody boilers.
Aww gosh that must be awful for you!!

We have just been cutting right down the last 4/5 weeks so we can have extra money for over Christmas and DD2s birthday . It will be so worth it just annoying haha

Early pregnancy hormones probably don’t help too hahaha x

Aww gosh that must be awful for you!!

We have just been cutting right down the last 4/5 weeks so we can have extra money for over Christmas and DD2s birthday . It will be so worth it just annoying haha

Early pregnancy hormones probably don’t help too hahaha x

Ah hope you feel better soon. We've been saving up lots and then this came along which was just the worse timing. Should be back on track next week hopefully and can start sharing some buys. X

Ah hope you feel better soon. We've been saving up lots and then this came along which was just the worse timing. Should be back on track next week hopefully and can start sharing some buys. X
ahh that’s such bad luck !! Hopefully your new boiler will last you many years !

I went through the Smyths catalogue and actually have some good ideas of what the girls want now! . Some things they marked my in laws already have so that’s a good thing they marked them again! Did feel excited seeing their faces and their own excitement talking about Xmas !!

I've been searching matching Christmas PJ's, don't normally do the whole family pyjamas thing but my pal and I are going away with her DD and my DS so we thought it would be a laugh.

Ds3 watched Nativity, mind you he also watched Hop so it was quite a mix hahaha

The advent calendars arrived :xmas8:
Now I need to find somewhere to begin hiding things, I've not planned for that yet

I'm drinking from my Christmas glass as I couldn't be bothered washing one up when I got home from work (finished at 10pm then came in and went straight out with the dog)
Also noticed we had the price tags on the shelves for the Christmas themed sandwiches at work. They aren't in yet but I can't wait to try them haha

They sound nice! I haven't heard anything about Christmas themed sandwiches in ours yet. But our local Aldi have theirs in already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->