what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I saw a post on Facebook on the 1st saying they were coming soon to selected stores, then noticed the meal deal but was all rearranged when I got in yesterday so I looked at all the labels I the empty spots hahaha there were a few other new bits that sounded nice but weren't in yet either.

Yesterday I had a turkey toastie in Asda cafe and looked at the Xmas aisles. Today I'm going to bag the presents to pass to MIL at the weekend. She just gives me the money and I pick stuff up for her to wrap.

I made my To Do list for the pre Christmas clean. And my Christmas food list. Feel like I've forgotten something but at least there's plenty of time to add to it.

We got some Christmas decorations delivered to work today. They are to be displayed in the shop soon!

Oooo exciting! One of the guys at work last week was saying he couldn't wait to get all the Halloween stuff down and I pointed out it was only a few weeks and we'd be putting Christmas stuff up haha

Oooo exciting! One of the guys at work last week was saying he couldn't wait to get all the Halloween stuff down and I pointed out it was only a few weeks and we'd be putting Christmas stuff up haha

We took ours down on Halloween :haha:

We watched the new 'elf on the shelf' short film on netflix. Not sure exactly what it's called something to do with reindeer
Was really good but got DD2 asking about the elves and when they're coming back etc.
X

We watched the new 'elf on the shelf' short film on netflix. Not sure exactly what it's called something to do with reindeer
Was really good but got DD2 asking about the elves and when they're coming back etc.
X
We almost watched that today but ds5 wanted choo choos hahaha

We almost watched that today but ds5 wanted choo choos hahaha
Tbh I watched most of it. Dd2 said its too early for Christmas.....need to keep her away from Daddy, I won't have such things said in my house :xmas13:

Sebby told me today that one kid in his class reported that they put their xmas tree up the day after Halloween! :shock:

Wow, we've still not got round to taking our Halloween stuff down. Seth wasn't happy when John suggested it on the 1st as we'd only put it up on Halloween morning haha

Wow, we've still not got round to taking our Halloween stuff down. Seth wasn't happy when John suggested it on the 1st as we'd only put it up on Halloween morning haha
Lol, its reassuring that I'm not the only one. I've not got as good an excuse though, it's only because I couldn't be bothered by the time I get home. I have managed to take the giant spider down today but I've decided to leave the pumpkin heads out for another few days for the slugs and snails :shrug:

Weve seen a few houses with Christmas lights up.

Our Halloween stuff went up when they finished school and down on 1st (so about a week)
Christmas gets the whole of December though (well up to the 28th/29th)

I meant to put ours up the week before but kept not having time haha
Our tree stays up the full 12 days after Christmas.

Today I had a 'Turkey Feast' sandwich from the Christmas range at work.

Heard a Christmas song in a shop. Also had a chocolate orange hot chocolate in a Christmas tale away cup from Costa, and a mince tart

I got the free from advent calendars sorted today, if nothing else at least we're sorted for December 1st

Oh god I need to sort out the 1 December box!

I’ve only got DS and DD2s advent calendars
Also got a book stocking each
1 Xmas book each
1 colouring pack each

Need another list I think :xmas13:

I gutted the girls bedrooms (again) made room for Christmas even though I'm not sure what I'm buying them.

Need to sort out 1st December bits too. They have a figit calendar to share, need to get a chocolate one (M&S had some that looked good), PJs and a game of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->