what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Our school is recording too. More traditions that are being missed out on again, it's ridiculous and none of this makes sense :(

I guess the Christmas Fairs and Productions are usually quite a scrum and considering that there is a rise in infections and a new strand of Covid, they just want to be on the safe side. Thing is, I think we will be stuck with this one way or another for some time to come and it looks like there will be less and less of those traditions that our bigger kids at least had a chance to experience. It really is a shame for the littler ones :(

On a cheerier note, I started decorating the house (mainly the library)! :D Dom was helping me (he was home still home from school after his dental op yesterday) and he had a lot of fun. I dont think I will let them near the tree though as my slight OCD is just too severe for THAT! :haha:
I'll post a pic when it is dark and the lights and the candles are on. :)

I’m wearing a Christmas jumper!

our school are recording the rock band performances but we do get to go and watch DS2 in his Christmas show!

Driving the girls to their after school club and we were looking for Christmas lights :)

Hinted that decorations will be coming soon by presenting Ds with a packet of santa and snow flack window transfers and getting him to put them up - he made a lovely job of it.

Wore my home bargains Christmas jumper to work!
Some deliveries came yesterday so I opened them up and wrapped my nieces presents.
I wanted to wrap DD's presents tomorrow as I have the day off but both are off school due to the Christmas market (both schools are disrupted by it due to area)
Going to try find some aftershave for OH

Kirsty- looks like you all had fun, the sausage on buns looked yumm!

Bev- cute Santa pic :xmas12:

hopefulpony- beautiful nails!!

Yesterday my lovely hubby took the kids out shopping for a couple hours, so I was able to clean, and put up the kids little Xmas tree in their room.
Hoping to decorate the rest of the place tomorrow :xmas8:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"