what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I designed and ordered our yearly photo calendar of the boys, as well as the xmas card (also with pics of boys). It is getting harder as my boys are more and more reluctant to have their pictures taken. I used to have several cute ones for each month to choose from but now I am lucky if I have one lol Ah well, it is done now and probably not something I will do much longer as maybe it a bit naff with bigger boys?

Aw I love a photo calender. We've not done one in ages. Might be an idea for next year.

I have my works Christmas meal this evening

Better than late :)

I just put the lights on the bush next to our front door. It has gotten SOO cold though that I really hurried. I will have to redo the top part tomorrow.

Mother of boys- hope you enjoyed your Christmas meal!

hopefulpony- that sounds lovely, I would not go well in a choir with my voice lol

phantom- a Christmas market sounds lovely, that would put you in the Christmas spirit.

angel- what a beautiful advent wreath!

Today I am hoping to find a real tree
to put outside, I’m going to get the kids to make some decorations out of popcorn and cranberries to put on it, and I’ll pick up some outdoor Christmas lights.

Thank you, it was a lot of fun and great to get to know everyone outside of work

This afternoon I got the back garden lights and tree up and my little mutant 35 year old potted Christmas tree decorated:xmas9:, tomorrow I'll get the front garden tree done hopefully.

I designed and ordered our yearly photo calendar of the boys, as well as the xmas card (also with pics of boys). It is getting harder as my boys are more and more reluctant to have their pictures taken. I used to have several cute ones for each month to choose from but now I am lucky if I have one lol Ah well, it is done now and probably not something I will do much longer as maybe it a bit naff with bigger boys?

aww no do it forever :haha:
My grandmother still has a yearly calendar with all of our photos on! Her children, my mum aunt and uncle, plus now the grandkids too. It’s her favourite gift each year.
Although good luck getting photos of teenage boys lol.

i’d love to see a recent photo of your boys if you wouldn’t mind sharing? I used to love the photo thread in the parent section when they were little at the same time as Rio. I bet they’ve grown so much!

I know what you mean @kirstybumx3! I loved seeing the pics you posted of your two! Last pic I saw of N was when he was a teenie tiny boy! And of course I remember Rio from that photo thread and our days in Baby Club lol
This pic is from summer but honestly since then the pics I did manage to take, are either unclear or one of them makes a face lol

C833FC33-ADEA-445E-ABD9-D2173740E6F8.jpeg

Last edited:

wrote and posted my Christmas cards. Relieved it is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->