what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Started wrapping presents. I've done my 2 nephews and my dad's.
I need some smaller gift bags for my auntie and cousin, the ones I got are too big (unless I buy more to go in t)

Made calendars with the kids at work.
love Christmas time at work so much fun but so busy!

Finished getting lights up in the front garden, its looking very bright. Only one little tree and some lights still to do - and the boxes all to go back up the loft, but I'm working for the rest of the week so may have to live with the mess a but longer.

We had the kids Christmas piano recital. Q played Deck the Halls and Aria played Up on the Housetop.

My girls started their Christmas cards for school friends last night. We're doing 10 a night and handing them out Friday.
Our school cards should be ready tomorrow so I'll write out our cards too.

Not done yet but today I really need to wrap the presents that need posting (and post them)

Wrapped the presents! Got stuck in and it's all done now :D

Wrapped DD1's presents.

Had an update on the Xmas party on 2nd Dec! It was booked on the 25th Nov for the 28th Nov and the area manager decided not to tell me putting money at a loss! He was then adamant we weren't allowed to have it later than 12th Dec and blamed us for not phoning the place up to check and relief area manager whilst he was on annual leave. Everywhere being booked up we were fuming. Went to the regional manager and now it's booked for the 16th Jan. Better late than never.

I wrapped my secret santa, friends who I post to, and mums presents. Also posted the ones that needed posting.

I couldn’t resist and bought these cute little felt ornaments for the tree.
:xmas16:
One of these days Id love to learn how to make these myself. <3

FEE9CFB5-E605-454D-BAF0-9C2EE1F1055E.jpeg

Aww I love the photo calendar idea ! Carry on for as long as possible !

Booked the children into a grotto . They get a selection pack instead of a toy so I might buy a little something to take with us !

Wrapped DD1's presents.

Had an update on the Xmas party on 2nd Dec! It was booked on the 25th Nov for the 28th Nov and the area manager decided not to tell me putting money at a loss! He was then adamant we weren't allowed to have it later than 12th Dec and blamed us for not phoning the place up to check and relief area manager whilst he was on annual leave. Everywhere being booked up we were fuming. Went to the regional manager and now it's booked for the 16th Jan. Better late than never.
What a cheeky so and so !!
Something to now look forward to after Xmas !

Who was it who mentioned the school notifying them of reverse Advent calenders? We just had the same thing on Monday! They said instead of bringing something each day the week of it just bring the full weeks on Monday (13th) so we got a week's notice.

Wrapped DD1's presents.

How annoying! :(
I'm glad it is now booked finally though.

Who was it who mentioned the school notifying them of reverse Advent calenders? We just had the same thing on Monday! They said instead of bringing something each day the week of it just bring the full weeks on Monday (13th) so we got a week's notice.
Hi, it was my Ds's school. I put a full weeks worth in on Monday this week, next week we are away for a few days so I'll try to remember to send in another batch this Friday.
Glad they gave you some notice

Planned to start wrapping DDs gifts but I need more paper. Waiting in for the washing machine repair man before I can pop out.
Supposed to be here between 9 and 11. Argh it's eating time.

EDIT by 1pm I had enough of waiting and being on hold 45 mins. So I popped to asda as needed wrapping paper. Came home and immediately had a call, his system crashed could he come now. Fortunately DH is collecting the girls so it was fine
So, total waste of a morning and no presents wrapped but at least the washer is fixed.
I'm off Friday so will do the wrapping then x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"