what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Got my car back today, phew! We are driving up to SIL’s tomorrow and if they hadn’t been able to repair it, it would have been too devastating for words! The price for repairs was not toooo dreadful either, so that was a relief.
All day I’ve had a banging headache and horrible dizzispells though. Did a test but that is negative, than golly.
I hope Ill feel a bit more festive when Ive done the hoovering…
Aww glad you got it back. I got mine back today just need to do retest tomorrow and we'll be good to go.
X

We brought up the Santa tracker on google and he is already starting to deliver in Providenya in Russia! :D My boys are so excited now!

We brought up the Santa tracker on google and he is already starting to deliver in Providenya in Russia! :D My boys are so excited now!
Mine have been watching all morning. We use the norad one. How about you?

It is just the google one. I have to check the norad one, it didnt even occur to me there are others lol

Wore my Christmas jumper to work. My boss made us all hot chocolate in her slow cooker and also brought us in cupcakes. I got my secret santa gift from work. Now have Christmas films, Christmas music and all the lights on. Party food out and BIL is here. Feels like Christmas.
Moved all presents into the big 2s room so as not to disturb ds5 when bringing them down tonight.

Got all the kids presents wrapped and ready under the tree while listening to Christmas music!
Merry Christmas to all of you lovelies xxx

We had Christmas at SIL’s with MIL there too. The boys had a lot of fun with us doing an elf hunt for them and then later enjoyed watching the beginning of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

We put the presents under the tree and the stockings are ready to be hung on their beds :D

25356893-3F49-4962-80B8-0CA6A8C14C59.jpeg

We put cookies, chocolates and milk out for Santa and a satsuma for Rudolph as we had no carrots lol.

9AE93178-44A4-4D68-BD66-8CCFAABC3F4C.jpeg

I also laid out the table for a nice cosy
festive breakfast together. Let’s hope they don’t serve themselves before we are even up lol

2B0CEC77-3B0F-4F10-80F8-436B385F7959.jpeg

Last edited:
We were supposed to do Christmas dinner and presents at my MIL's house but she tested positive today so we ended up not doing much. We took a drive to look at lights.

Oh no thays horrible. Hope she has a good day regardless x

Ate left overs from yesterday's dinner. Ds5 is still opening presents. He didn't have an excessive amount, I purposely got less than the others with him being small, but he's just been opening something and playing with it and refusing anything else until he's ready.

We had Christmas round 2 at my mams
She put on a few picky bits and Turkey dips

Oh that’s a shame your MIl tested positive !
There’s been so many positive cases recently .

Today we just ate crap all day , played with the childrens toys and watched the TV ! My
Dad came over with more presents !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->