• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

We made Christmas cards for the children in Rio’s class. And by ‘made’ I mean we folded card in half and stuck a couple of Christmassy foam pictures on each :haha:
That’s about as crafty as I could manage! Poor kids.
Rio loved it though!

We made Christmas cards for the children in Rio’s class. And by ‘made’ I mean we folded card in half and stuck a couple of Christmassy foam pictures on each :haha:
That’s about as crafty as I could manage! Poor kids.
Rio loved it though!

Ah that defo counts as making!

The cards look great, definitely counts as a craft to me!

Taking the girls to the local Chris market and funfair after school.

May write some Christmas cards once they're in bed :)

EDIT: What a bloody nightmare. The girls did nothing but moan about being cold and wanting candyfloss. Such a shame but I really should have realised that it may be too cold for them (they were well wrapped up).

Not in a card writing mood now either :-(

Wrapped all the girls presents :happydance: was no easy task with my huge bump in the way!

Well done! :D

There’s still their main presents and some other bits at my mums but my mum will wrap those I’m hoping and seeing as they’re each getting a bike I won’t need to wrap those :haha:

LOL, I couldn't imagine having to wrap a bike! :haha:

I’m wimping out and sticking a bow on each of them :haha:
That's what we did when Holly got a bike a few years ago, and wrapped some tinsel around the handlebars :haha:

Wrapping bikes makes me think of the elf from Arthur Christmas :haha:

Oooh I didn't think about the bikes. What are you getting the bows from? Was just going to leave them by the tree!

Bought some Christmas cards for family members and bought two more rolls of wrapping paper.

Yesterday the kids and I made and decorated gingerbread biscuits in Christmas shapes whilst listening to Christmas music. So far today the kids have eaten said gingerbread whilst watching Raymond Briggs’ Father Christmas.

Oooh I didn't think about the bikes. What are you getting the bows from? Was just going to leave them by the tree!

Card factory or Clinton’s sell big pull bows that u can tie on :)

So far today, made some of the christmas kits OHs mum bought round with dd. Then ds came home and made some with him. Now the kids have decided they want their trees in their room so im making them tidy the bedroom before we take the trees up. Later we are making a christmas tree cake. All with christmas music on in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->