What Christmassy things have you done today?

Wrote out more Christmas cards and currently watching all I want for Christmas film with the kids.

School fair this morning and wrote out Christmas cards this afternoon (15 for family and 40 for DD School :-O )

Lo and I did some Christmas crafts this morning. Then this afternoon we got everything out the loft and decorated the house and tree. Lo helped for the 1st time and loved it!! We may have ate a few choc decorations before they made the tree.
OH has his works night out tonight so Ill be wrapping prezzies in my PJs watching a Christmas movie. Cant wait!!

We made a snowman. Was meant to be going to the in-laws to exchange Christmas presents but wasn't changing it with the snow.

I helped out at dd's Xmas fair yesterday. Then got a couple more cards and presents wrote and wrapped.

This morning we put some lights up outside the front of our house.

Finished all the Christmas cards for DD's class.

Built a snowman, snowball fights and made snow angels with my older two boys, had so much snow in Birmingham

We have had a lazy say hoping more snow would fall :-(

DH bought some christmas cupcakes from the shop, we have listened to music and wrapped presents (I gave the girls some leftover paper from last year so they have been playing 'christmas day')

We have had a lazy say hoping more snow would fall :-(

DH bought some christmas cupcakes from the shop, we have listened to music and wrapped presents (I gave the girls some leftover paper from last year so they have been playing 'christmas day')

That sounds like a lovely idea for the kids!

Opened some Christmas cards from my grandparents.

Finished the cards for Holly's school friends with her.

Drank Christmassy hot chocolate at costa

Watching all I want for Christmas again with DD2

Went to a family Christmas lunch yesterday

Made fudge hot chcocolate sticks but kids didnt grease the icecube trays enough and i didnt add enough chocolate so its very fudgey. Will call it a test run and eat it then make more in the week. Looked for more gifts online. We played elf snap with the cards the elves bought.

Thomas' Christmas concert started today. He was amazing :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->