• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Bought some gift cards for my nephew for his birthday and Xmas presents.

Got dd's teachers a tin of biscuits.

Got dd2 a sticker/activity book for Xmas Eve box.

I'm hoping I won't need to go into town shopping anymore now. It'll just be the food shop from the supermarket left now.

Saw my oldests christmas play. It wasnt a traditional nativity it was babuska. He said his line very well was very cute.

Bev you are too organised :haha:

today I got DH & I some Christmas PJ's to go in the Christmas Eve box (figured why not) and also ordered my brothers Secret Santa present

Tomorrow I am going with my son to see my nieces Christmas carols at school

I’m gunna sit and wrap more presents tonight... nearly there!

I also bought the popcorn to go in the girls xmas eve box.

I'm not usually anywhere near this organised :haha:

Have a great time going to see the Christmas carols :)

We usually go and see Christmas carols near my mum and dad and I asked dad the other day when it is and turns out we missed it :dohh:

I made the girls snowman soup cones for their xmas eve box today :)

Watched my niece's nativity play with my sons pre-school

Took DD2 to a Christmas party at our local toddler group. Felt a bit guilty as we haven't been for months (usually I'm at work). She had a great time and met santa (again!)

I've worked out the girls will see Santa four times lol. I've told them some are 'pretend' and the real one was the one gave our letters too.

I've finally done some baking!! I didn't have many ingredients and DS has been off school poorly so I just made what I could. Cupcakes (from a packet!), shortbread and lemon curd. The lemon curd is ever so slightly too tart, but if you spread it on a biscuit its delicious :rofl: I've eaten like 4/5 of them already. I'm going to wrap the kids Christmas eve pyjamas tonight and selection boxes then work out what I've got left to buy. xx

Helped my mum wrap my DDs massive Minnie that she’s bought her :dohh: :rofl: it’s bigger than she is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->