• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Yesterday was my dd2/3 nursery Christmas party so went to watch them meet Santa. Today I'm going to my friends house to help her start wrapping (she hates it, I love it, lol)
Tomorrow is my dd1s schools Christmas show so going to see that in the morning

On Tues we went to watch DD1 in her school nativity.

Yesterday we went to dd2s Christmas party at her playgroup. There was a bouncy castle, Xmas crafts, a visit from Santa and a party lunch. In the aft I wrote a couple more cards and wrapped a couple more presents.

This morning dd2 has another xmas themed playgroup party at a different place.

Going into town today with SIL to walk down oxford street and look at the lights and possibly brave hamleys if there's any space to fit in the door haha

Watched my oldest’s advent service and bought some bits for the Xmas eve/North Pole breakfast :)

Wrapped OHs presents, he is now acting like a big kid and wanting to shake them :haha:

I've made a start wrapping the girls presents.
Cannot wait for next week Monday is DD1 nativity and Wed is DD2s :)

Bought Holly's teacher a present and wrapped it ready for tomorrow.

Yes, they break up tomorrow and go back on the 3rd. Seems really early!

Yeh it does! That said mine don’t break up til next Friday which seems really late!

I wish Holly broke up next week as my DH is on nights next week so I've got a week of trying to keep the kids quiet and entertained while he sleeps. Not always easy! :laugh2:

We wrote Christmas cards for Thomas' cards. Thank god there's only 7 in his class including him :haha:

Oh Holly good luck. I'm so glad Thomas breaks up on the 22nd. They broke up early last year and it was a nightmare. The 23rd we are going to my cousins all day and he has a party from 5-8 and Sunday is always spent at my aunts so that's Christmas Eve sorted too.

Me and Ava made Christmas biscuits last night to take to school today... They didn't manage to leave the house :-= :blush:

My husband is doing a secret santa with people from the website Imgur, and i am having a good laugh watching him wrap the presents, don't think i have ever seen him wrap a present before, and we have been married almost 15 years lol

Other than that been watching Christmas movies with the kids on this dark overcast day!!

Today we are all wearing Christmas Jumpers :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->