What could it be :-/ poss TMI

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Ok so i just whent to the loo and i was feeling a little damp in the underwear region beforehand i though was probs discharge so took clean pants etc to bathroom to get cleaned up so just looked in my knickers and there was a wet patch about 2inch by 2inch in size :-/ there was no sign of any discharge and i didnt even feel anything come out so it couldnt be wee surely :shrug:
What could it be it didnt have no colour to it or i dont think it did anyway and dint smell :-/
What could it be :-/

If your knickers get damp again/if you put a pad on and it gets wet could be your hind waters have broken?

Sometimes I don't really feel the discharge. But I've also been, um, more, sweaty :blush: could it be that? X

Sometimes I don't really feel the discharge. But I've also been, um, more, sweaty :blush: could it be that? X

no defo wasnt sweat as was a little patch rite were my um opening is :blush: i usually sweat more from my bum :blush: lol
ive put bladder controll pad on now so well see how it goes my knicks were coloured before so couldnt really see it properly ill go and have a check in an hour if my bladder holds that long lol

HI i get that sometimes too,but i think it might be alittle bit of my bladder leaking sometimes, i dont feel it and when i go to the toilet my knickers are abit of wet patch.but you should check with ur mw.

Lol and smell it! If it smells like urine then you know it's wee if it smells sort of Sweetish/not really got an odour that's your waters

I get that too??? i just assumed its urine leaking lol???

I get that every day for the past 4 weeks or so (I'm 32 weeks) - I think it's just pee hun. If I cough or sneeze it comes out lol. I keep spare knickers in my handbag where ever I go cos I can't wear pads cos they irriatate my thrush!

i went to hospital about this i was getting little wet gushes that would make my underwear very damp, turned out to be very watery discharge i get a lot of it, they say if its your waters it would be a constant dribble but the hospital can do a 'cough' test to check lol :) x

I get that every day for the past 4 weeks or so (I'm 32 weeks) - I think it's just pee hun. If I cough or sneeze it comes out lol. I keep spare knickers in my handbag where ever I go cos I can't wear pads cos they irriatate my thrush!

I also carry spare knickers with me everywhere i think its a pregnancy essential! :) x

thanks guys i have had a pad on now fro about an hour and to what i think im still dry lol cant feel anything anyway it will probs be all this bouncing im doing on ball lol mite have shaken a bit of pee pee loose lol :blush:

Sounds like watery discharge to me. I get it quite a lot. Lovely (haha). If you're worried though, put a pad on and see if it continues to get damp. If so, you can pop up to your local hospital/day assessment unit with it and they can check to see if what is on there is amniotic fluid. I'm sure it will just be discharge, but if this is unusual for you, it is best to get checked out and put your mind at rest and be sure that everything is fine.

this happened to me it even went through my undies onto my sofa :( I freaked out called my doctor who told me to put on a pad and to see if I soaked the pad then to come in, but after that nothing more came out. its happened a couple of times too but the last one was so much I thought it was my waters breaking. Just some crazy discharge

I get that if I hold my pee in for too long- I went to the doctor, worried it was waters leaking, and she told me it wasn't amniotic fluid, and it was mostly likely just pee.

It's still not very pleasant, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->