What could this be?? Period 6 days late!! HELP!!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I posted this under a diff username because I couldn't remember my login :dohh:

ANYWAYS!
I'm about 5 (going on 6) days late for my period, I got one positive FRER digital pregnancy test, one FRER with a super faint line & all negative tests after that. I got my blood drawn on Friday to check for pregnancy, but I won't hear back with the results until Monday.

I'm so confused! Could this be a chemical? I've never had this happen before. I have no period symptoms at all like I usually do, but I have a few pregnancy signs (tiredness, dizzy, peeing a lot, nauseous with certain smells). Has anyone dealt with something similar? What was the result?

If it is a chemical, when will my period come back?

:hugs: Im in the same boat right now! I had multiple very very light positives and now they are barely there. I did move some furniture around today and started cramping like crazy and then I spotted bright red. I always spot a few days before my period but that should be a week away for me. Im thinking Im having a chemical as well.

I'm sorry if it's a chemical :(

I haven't had any spotting or anything, which is why I'm just kind of uncertain about what's going on. The only "true" positive I got was a "Yes +" on the FRER digital but nothing since then. Not sure if there was just enough HCG for the test to detect at that moment or what? So weird...

Very strange hopefully the blood work will give you an answer and your bfp

Hope you get some answers soon. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->