What creative gifts are you giving?

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
I'm going through jars of baby food, then washing them out. Then I'll help connor fill them with sweets and wrapping them with christmas fabric, and tying them with a nice bow. These will be for his teachers x

I'm not sure it's really creative, but I made Keyring and necklaces for the ladies in the family and filled them with charms.

For any extended family we're baking cookies, making fudge or apple infused alcohol.

My real creativity is going toward my 8 year old DD's gifts this year. She loves Star Wars, but also loves girly things so it's been hard to find things that fit her style. She needs a new jewelry box so I have one I picked up from the thrift shop that I'm going to repaint and revamp into a Star Wars jewelry box. I also was stuck for a main gift for her and saw someone else on here was planning on making a Star Wars dollhouse for action figures for their son (sorry don't remember who you are but want to give you credit!) and I so loved the idea, action figures are the one thing she's asked for consistently so I'm totally stealing that idea and making one for her. I'm going to use one of those cubby storage unit things and repaint it, decorate and furnish it to be Star Wars theme with each cubby serving as a different room (command center, jedi training room, detention unit, etc.)

I was gonna do some sort of handprint picture and frame them for familly like grandparents etc. that's providing they turn out well. I'm not that crafty.

Nice! We're making this for Lucas's teacher.

For extended family I'm making bars of soap.

I make hand made hpgifts for most of my family each years this year they're all getting scrabble letter frames... :)

I'm going to have K make salt dough ornaments for family and her teacher :)

Love the snowman baby food jar hot chocolate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->