What days did your dr recommend you to take clomid?

mod19

Reaction score
I ask because I forgot when I took it with dd. I just got my second prescription for it and she said days 5-9, but I'm really tempted to take it days 2-6 or 3-7, but am weary about going against Dr's orders. I ovulate fine on my own, the problem is that I only have 1 tube. Been pregnant 4 times with one baby. (2 ectopics, 1 baby, 1 blighted ovum). The first ectopic I conceived on my own. The blighted ovum was also natural when dd was only 2 months old. Can anyone offer advice? Deep down its because we want 3 children, but I don't want to go through this 2 more times if I can do it just once. Not that I WANT twins, but more because I'm worried that it may not happen a second time, much less a third.

Thanks, and please don't judge me for considering going against Dr's orders.

My doctor prescribed it 3-7. This cycle I had a very light AF and needed to get some blood tests to check whether it was actually AF or just spotting. Turns out it was AF and on CD 4 I got the go ahead to take it. I'm currently CD 8 and will take my last tomorrow.

I've read CD 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9 is fine.

I took it 5-9. From what I have read, you are less likely to have multiples on these days and produce higher quality eggs. Fingers crossed for you!

I was prescribed for days 3-7 but I took it 2-6. I got a singleton with ds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->