• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What degree do you have?

BA in French and American studies and a BA in Community and Criminal Justice.

ba french and spanish, ma interpreting and translating, pgdip hr management

BSc in Psychology, 2.1

Hope you don't mind me being nosy but what job did you go into to after your degree?

I'm 1 course short of a Psychology degree, doing part time distance learning so hopefully should graduate next summer :D

None :lol: Well, I have a job, but it is just a shitty customer services role, absolutely nothing to do with my degree!

I fell pregnant a few months after graduating so didn't really commit myself to applying for 'proper' jobs. Then got pregnant again :lol: So it is just a wasted degree for me really as I cant see myself ever using in the near future.

I wish I had done something else though, don't even know what kind of job I would like to get with that degree?

BA (Hons) Social welfare and community studies - 2:1. :)

Hmm. What shall I do at uni? Someone tell me haha

What career do you want? Think long term, studying with children is hard, so you need to know there is a long term benefit to your short term sacrifices :flower:

I've got 2,

BSc psychology (2:1) - whilst really interesting doesn't really lead to work without further Msc or Phd so I took my interests of neuropsychology and did a BSc Speech and Language Therapy (2:1) and I've been employed as a therapist for 8 years in neurology / stroke.

another psychologist here :hi:

I have a MSc in clinical psychology and am just getting licensed as a psychotherapist while working in medical psychology
love it

BSc in Midwifery and Nursing. X

id love to be dual qualified-best midwife i had this time was an 'ex nurse turned baby catcher' as she termed herself :thumbup:

It was really useful when I was a student, and when I'd first qualified. But since then, I haven't really done anything with the Nursing side of things.

I have a BSc(Hons) Physical Geography from Lancaster and am about to embark on an MSc in Management..2 years of slog alongside of work.

id love to be dual qualified-best midwife i had this time was an 'ex nurse turned baby catcher' as she termed herself :thumbup:

It was really useful when I was a student, and when I'd first qualified. But since then, I haven't really done anything with the Nursing side of things.

Your so lucky. I'd give anything to be a midwife. (Well almost anything, I'm not able to do it because of my ohs work and kids but I wouldn't give them up lol) x

I have a 1st class Open BSc from the Open University, focus on environmental science. I'm starting MSc in Science and Society with O.U. next year.

BN (Hons) and currently doing a BSc (Hons) in midwifery

Your so lucky. I'd give anything to be a midwife. (Well almost anything, I'm not able to do it because of my ohs work and kids but I wouldn't give them up lol) x

It's such a shame you can't. I honestly couldn't imagine a better job. X

It's such a shame you can't. I honestly couldn't imagine a better job. X

I know, I applied to uni twice for it but was unsuccessful. And now my ohs hopefully getting an offshore job so its just not possible right now. Ill go for it one day x

I am working towards nursing, of course its different in Canada. But in 2.5 years I will be a nurse. Can't wait!

I have a BSc (hons) in Veterinary Nursing.

I'm a nurse, but let my certificate lapse due to having kids and not renewing...stupid me! Will be taking 24 hours of online classes and paying a fee to get my nursing registration back up and running..will be nice to be able to go back to work at some point :)

I have a BSc Medicinal Chemistry and a PGCE
Would love to be a midwife, if I could go back and do it over I would

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"