what deliveries are you waiting for?

DCS

Reaction score
Atm I'm waiting on the kids table and chairs from ikea, an Amazon order with a wolverine costume, lego silicone mould, and a tonka garbage truck. An order from tesco, with 2 Disney dvd and a coffee machine.

Just a Stickman plush :haha:

Xbox 360 from game
2x skateboards, 2x helmets, 2x elbow/knee/wrist pad sets and a pair of kids core layer shorts from sports direct.
2x ps3 controllers from amazon

I am waiting on a nerf vest, a nerf upgrade set and an xbox one game, although the xbox game is released until 19th November so it wont be here for a while yet.

I'm now also waiting for a load of stocking fillers for the boys and a dvd for my nephew lol

I'm waiting on ...
delivery from the book people
amazon delivery with tmnt half shell hero sewer playset, half shell donatello and vehicle, half shell 2 pack of figures, half shell shredder and car and scooby doo lighthouse lego.

I havent got a clue, i have bought things from that many different places i am lost:nope:

My hubby picked up our order from amazon this morning from our mail box, so will get that lot tonight when he gets home from work, it includes; My 8 year old's Disney Never girls books, And my youngest's Playmobil 123 Airplane, Playmobil 123 Recycle truck, Rapunzel doll and Flynn rider doll. Still waiting on my older daughter's My friend Cayla doll.

I am waiting for my Disney Store order - lots of tsum tsums and Good dinosaur pjs for DD

Oops forgot about my Amazon order - Zoomer chomplingz, Lots of batteries and I preordered Inside Out DVD and Adele's new album

Only waiting for 2 pairs of pyjamas for my friends children and for some personalised boobles for the Xmas tree with my kids names on them

Ordered today playmobil 123 Noah's arc for niece and Lamaze dolly for Dd2.

Second molton brown order arrived today, aftershave for DH and my dad ☺

I'm waiting on some Star Wars action figures from ebay and an Amazon package that includes a play-doh set, minion mini figures and the new Jurassic World DVD.

So my ikea table and chairs and dds arm chair arrived. Got an email from tesco saying my click and collects been delayed, my dvds are ready to collect but have to wait till Tuesday for the coffee machine. I think this is me dome for my kids once the amazon order gets here.

My amazon order came today. :D It was a day early so that made me rather happy.

A bag for my friend, some wrapping paper and those smelly stick things for my new house. xx

Still waiting on all of the items my girls' dad ordered for them. I thought her ordered then a week ago but he only did it on Thursday. So yeah... A million parcels headed my way (they are being delivered to my house)

There are 33 items in total, he bought them all at the same time from Amazon.

Still waiting on all of the items my girls' dad ordered for them. I thought her ordered then a week ago but he only did it on Thursday. So yeah... A million parcels headed my way (they are being delivered to my house)

There are 33 items in total, he bought them all at the same time from Amazon.

This is exactly what my OH would do. Order everything from one place. Expect he would wait until the week before Christmas to do it. Hope you've got plenty of space to store it all.

My sports direct order should be here today according to the tracking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->