what deliveries are you waiting for?

Two my little pony plushy toys from eBay. I wasn't going to buy them, but DD loves them. Found them for less than £3 each. Admittedly they're from China, so not authentic, but they won't care. The estimated delivery was originally 9th dec, but it now says it could be until the 23rd!! So fingers crossed they arrive in time!! No big deal if they don't though, they have more than enough already

I'm still waiting for this parcel from my mum, I don't want to be rude and like "where is it" but I also want to know if she's sent it yet

Waiting for an adult colouring book and staedtler pencils from amazon for my sil.

Not a delivery but I have reserved the paw patrol lookout playset from argos for thomas.

im still waiting for stick man and the thread is always reminding me lol

I wish that I wasn't waiting on anything but there are still the packages to come. My present from dh, nerf guns for niece and nephew and amazon for sil and bil - they have estimated delivery for Christmas eve :wacko:luckily I have sent them direct to their house as that is where we are going to be for Christmas.

I've just had a text to say my present is due for delivery today :happydance:

K wood, that's cutting it fine. Iv always found amazon deliver when they say they will or earlier so fingers crossed it's not late for you.
I'm just waiting on a new duvet for me and OH. But I'm in no rush. Although I have been waiting over a month for it. All my Christmas shopping is officially done.
Just need to buy some fresh vegetables for the big day now.

Naughty and bought some more stuff for OH, both here Tuesday.

Guitar Hero Live from Tesco
Gloves and lounge pants from LFC shop

Waiting on OH's trainers. Was an impulse buy last night as Sports Direct were advertising free express delivery :)

Still waiting on my sons toy kitchen and a beat bo which is due tomorrow x

Waiting on a couple of doc mcstuffins toys for my youngest daughter that i ordered a couple of weeks ago, target always seems to mess up our address, so i am really hoping they arrive in time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->