what deliveries are you waiting for?

I ordered Cars 1 & 2 DVDs they should be in November 24th!

My tmnt half shell sewer hq has finally been dispatched so thats a plus!

Smyths order - Frozen tattoo set & playgro butterfly pack
Ebay - Wiggle car, follow me Fred & luggage tags
NotOnTheHighStreet - Personalised notepad
IWantOneOfThose - 3x candles & 3x chocolate biscuits
ASDA - My little pony sweets tin, My little pony mug set, Gourmet Jelly Bean machine, chocolate Olaf, 2 tubes of Smarties, box of Sports mixture, box of miniature heroes, Crayola twistable crayons & tray of Fererro Rocher (plus normal food shop)
Ebay, NOTHS and ASDA order came, but didn't have the My Little Pony gifts available and they substituted the Fererro Rocher :(

EBay- wallet, stocking for DS and miss piggy toy
Bodyshop- 3 x gift sets
Lindt- advent calendar and box of chocs
Photobox- personalised iPad mini cover
Very- trike, colouring books, old spice, game for hubby, comforter, chilli beer set, drumsticks and tshirt

I think thats everything for now lol

I have had a few deliveries so am now able to better keep track of what I'm waiting for ha ha
All from amazon
4x xbox games
4x dvds (Minions, jurassic Park, inside out and home)
Avengers Tattoos
2x hexbug
Medal hanger
2x Spiderman
2x Ugglys Pet Shop
Half Shell Heroes Raph
Xbox charge and play pack
Hexbug batteries
Hatch your own dinosaur egg
2x playstation 3 controllers

Just a book delivery. I am pretty much done buying. Well for thomas anyway.

Wooo!!
Ds's big red boat from inlaws arrived today!! :happydance:
and its bigger and more fun than I thought it would be!! So happy!!

Still waiting on our elf on the shelf, n bits for stockings from various places :thumbup:

I'm now also waiting for a hoodie and 4 more dvds for dh

I've been waiting for three weeks for my girls xmas eve pj's, looking at the tracking and said it went to the wrong address twice! i am glad i ordered them when i did, hopefully will get them soon!!

Also waiting on my DD8's Doll i just brought for her!

Still waiting on dd2s balance bike and Anna and Elsa dresses, dd1s lego ariel palace, and a few stocking fillers for her (lego figures, barbie accessories)

Cant wait until they arrive so I can take complete stash pics!!

Iv just had a txt, apparently Paul from dpd is delivering something between 8.30 and 9.30am today. I have no idea what. I'm only waiting for 3 things atm. A baking tray from tesco, lego mould from amazon and a tumble dryer. However, I got a txt and email saying my dryer would be here Monday.

What was it dcs?
I've had several deliveries today but no idea what yet as I can't seem to get 5 minutes alone to open them

I'm waiting for a bundle of clothes from next (they are technically in the store now and I'm collecting them, but still!) a personalised stocking, a story book with LO's name in it. She's only going to be 10 weeks so she isn't getting much!

the tmnt half shell hq is out for delivery. glad it's still not here as i think my neighbours are sick of taking parcels for me and i had to pop out earlier haha!

What was it dcs?
I've had several deliveries today but no idea what yet as I can't seem to get 5 minutes alone to open them

😂 tassimo pods. Slightly exciting and disappointing at the same time. Completely forgot I had ordered them.

nice surprise then LOL

Mine contained
Half shell heroes Raph
2x hexbugs
medal hanger
hatch your own dinosaur
avengers tattoos
4x xbox games
home dvd
xbox play and charge packs
2x spiderman

in about 5 packages lol

Waiting on an Amazon delivery containing
Illustrated Harry Potter book
Humans of New York book
Game of thrones monopoly
Screwball scramble
Hot wheels Spider-Man set

Said it was arriving yesterday and no sign of it.. So who knows when it'll turn up?

Had another delivery, now just waiting for 2x ps3 controllers, hexbug batteries, dh hoodie, inside out dvd (don't think it releases till the 27th) and while we're young dvd.

PS4 20th Anniversary controller
Personalised cushion cover

Was going to order another LFC shirt and return the other back to Sports Direct as I paid £44.99 for it from there and was £30 on LFC site... Now it's been upped to £39.99 so no point for the sake of a fiver. £30.58 on Amazon :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->