what deliveries are you waiting for?

book people order arrived this morning and one amazon order arrived on sat so just waiting for another amazon parcel this week.

I ordered some wrapping paper and baubles from tesco. Should be collecting them and my coffee machine tomorrow.

Ordered the star wars Lego Jango Fett today to pick up tomorrow in asda as it's the cheapest I've seen it, torn whether to give it to lo or dh though! To put it into context my lo has only answered to Jango for two days straight.

A book from eBay arrived, xbox Headset from amazon, and the skateboards and accessories from sports direct arrived

I'm waiting for loads :)
Off the top of my head there is some stocking fillers from ebay, lego and smelly sets from tesco, christmas craft sets from yellow moon, polar express bells from etsy and lego, playmobil, toot toot and connect 4 from amazon.

Still waiting on all of the items my girls' dad ordered for them. I thought her ordered then a week ago but he only did it on Thursday. So yeah... A million parcels headed my way (they are being delivered to my house)

There are 33 items in total, he bought them all at the same time from Amazon.

Wow it will be like Christmas cone early when they arrive!! I love getting parcels that's going to be so exciting having that amount turn up!!!

I've gone totally crazy the last few days (I'm blaming it on shopping induced insomnia) and I'm waiting for loads:

6 items from Amazon some coming separately,
clothes from next,
shoes, trainers and onesie from sports direct
Wooden blocks from eBay
Avengers tattoos from eBay
Reindeer food labels from eBay
Beat bo dance and move - I'm so excited to get this!!

Urgh, I just got contacted by my old neighbour that the people who are staying in my old house got my package today and opened it. Its my kids' Christmas outfits. What kind of twit opens a package that isn't theirs? So now I have to somehow get it.

A nails inc set for my mum and coin purse for DS stocking

I dont even know now. I've just ordered some more from amazon lol

Waiting on a Monster High bag for Summer and a filled pencil case, also monster high.

Tesco are realy annoying me. Iv placed two orders with them. And they broken it up in to about 4 separate deliveries. Iv already collects 3 lots. And need to go back again for the last bit today.

Waiting on a tumble dryer that my mum got me and OH. My lego moulds still haven't arrived. So hopefully that will get here today.

Waiting on Amazon package which are stock stuffers for DH. Says it's been put through our letter box but the delivery address is my work. :dohh: will have to track it down.

Tesco are realy annoying me. Iv placed two orders with them. And they broken it up in to about 4 separate deliveries. Iv already collects 3 lots. And need to go back again for the last bit today.

I once placed a big order with Asda (around 20 things) and they sent it in 5 different parcels with three different companies!! :dohh:

I'm currently waiting for ds's present from the inlaws which arrives this friday. I am also planning on making another studio order this week which will hopefully include MY present :winkwink: (a steamer)

I'm waiting for a paw patrol playset, lego star wars dvd, Mr tumble interactive toy and batman all from Amazon in 2 different orders and none has even bee dispatched yet (ordered on Friday!) also waiting for a baby annabell that I got through flubit which I reckon is coming from Amazon too... Are they just being really slow atm? I'm getting impatient :haha:

Ooh and just realised I'm waiting for the transformers rescue bots ship from tesco x

Now waiting on a nails inc set, a coin purse and a wallet ninja

I once placed a big order with Asda (around 20 things) and they sent it in 5 different parcels with three different companies!! :dohh:

That's so annoying. I got mine delivered to store. We have a little local tesco Which is 10 minutes away from our house and on the way to DS school so not too bad. I went in there to collect something today and the guy was like " *ohs surname*, click and collect ? " turns out it wasn't even there. Wasted journey.
Yesterday I picked up 3 rolls of wrapping paper. They were in this huge box. It was about 5 feet tall. With about a rolls worth of paper stuffed inside. Such a waste of packaging.

Smyths order - Frozen tattoo set & playgro butterfly pack
Ebay - Wiggle car, follow me Fred & luggage tags
IWantOneOfThose - Personalised notepad
NotOnTheHighStreet - 3x candles & 3x chocolate biscuits
ASDA - My little pony sweets tin, My little pony mug set, Gourmet Jelly Bean machine, chocolate Olaf, 2 tubes of Smarties, box of Sports mixture, box of miniature heroes, Crayola twistable crayons & tray of Fererro Rocher (plus normal food shop)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->