What did you buy today?

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Hoping this thread will run for a bit, just wanted to know what you got for little one today?

So today I ordered my hospital bag, a bouncer (hoopla one) :happydance:

Exciting xxx

Today i trecked for 45 mins to mamas and papas to collect trousers but they sent the wrong blooming size!! Well annoyed! I cannot believe a store like that dont stock maternity stuff in the store - rant over!! My anomaly scan is in 2 weeks and cant wait to shop once we know if were blue or pink x

I'm on my way to the bookstore to buy a blank journal. DH and I are going to write an ongoing letter to our little girl starting today. :)

Today i trecked for 45 mins to mamas and papas to collect trousers but they sent the wrong blooming size!! Well annoyed! I cannot believe a store like that dont stock maternity stuff in the store - rant over!! My anomaly scan is in 2 weeks and cant wait to shop once we know if were blue or pink x

Nowhere seems to stock maternity stuff, its blood ridiculous! Bloody ordering it in....... humph!

Just been to mothercare and toys r us and got some nursery curtains, pack of 2 hats, baby clothes in the sale, baby socks, breast pads. Pretty much got everything now :)

Already got everything for our baby, but got a little outfit for a friends baby today and new school stuff for the kids lol.

I've bought lots of clothes so far, nothing else and I'm not sure I need much!

Eak, nearly six month and I haven't bought a single thing!

Nothing today hehe but yesterday I bought some cute whale swim trunks for him for next summer and I bought a cute/goofy looking bear to sit next to him for his monthly pictures :) it's been soooo hard not to buy more but this kid already has a full wardrobe between my mom, some friends, my brother and a ton of hand me downs from friends! I haven't even had my baby shower yet :rofl:

With this being our 3rd, we don't really have a lot that we need to get. Bought this black and white blanket and cuddly bear today from Lilly & Sid.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 7
I really love threads like this, I know I am nosey :winkwink:

Today I bought ;

Perfect prep
angel care monitor
Tommie tippii steriliser set
70% of the stuff for my hospital bag ( mat pants, pads and boob pads and birthing gown)
Nappy bag
bottles for my boob pump.
Crib matrass
<3 it feels like Christmas!!!

I bought the first little onesies and pants for my boy since finding out Thursday! Ours is a first baby for many in our lives so I know we're going to get lots of clothes gifted before we even have a shower (moms and sisters and friends were already out shopping as they'd been dying to find out before starting!) so I'm trying not to buy too many clothes except for special items, but I wanted to make sure we at least have a few basic newborn layette items AND THEYRE SO TINY!!! I love it. I got them at marshalls (4 pack for $6 CAD onesies and 2 pack for $5 pants). I also found a crib skirt in a nice material and style for $10 (I'd had one in a shopping cart online for over $100) and a two pack of crib sheets for $13 in our scheme as well (again - had similar ones in a cart online for $35 each).

I also splurged on myself now that I've got a solid bump and thyme, motherhood, and aritzia (stuff I'll fit it after too) were all having sales! Everything I bought was WAY cheaper than normal.

The best kind of shopping day! Lol

I think today is my expensive day and I am buying a crib. MIL was going to but that changed.

I'm strange and I'm specifically looking for a gray one.

Its my husband that is super organised xx he wanted to start buying at 4 weeks lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->